Best colour Rota Grid Drift for a gunmetal?

sloutrou

Hi all,

The touring alloys on my gunmetal GT have seen better days and my two rear Vred's are due for replacement, so I'm using this as a good excuse to get some new shoes.

It looks like Driftworks stock them, and Rotashop (have never bought from either so wouldn't know who's best).

I want 19's rather than 18's, the car's not lowered and is running on stock suspension (for now!).

I'm looking for 10.5 rear (the deep dish type), and 9.5 front, both at ET20.

If anyone has these wheels, could you post some pics? I'm stuck for colour, leaning towards bronze but I'm undecided. My current touring alloys are satin black which were obviously sprayed on the cheap and now flaking to bits :angry:

Jez

I really fancy a change for black, and also black seems to blend in with the tyres too much for my liking. Apparently they do one with a polished lip but I read somewhere this attracts stone chips etc and looks good for the first two weeks!

feel free to get in touch here also, I could price up a set for you

I had a gun metal zed before my current black one. I actually really liked the standard rays colour silver if im being honest.

other colours I would consider is Gold or bronze. unless ofcourse your into the more mental colours such as green and pink!

We're still waiting for a brave member to try the white Grids - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63652-rota-grid-19â€-wheels-in-white-from-cougar-store/ :)

First member to try this for you get a good deal in exchange for pics Mitz? ;)

I am after a set soon (ish)

Matt, you have our number, drop us a call and I'll do you a deal for photos, we're eagerly awaiting for someone to fit the Grids in white as I think they'll suit the Zed perfectly, more so if you own an Azure... B)

We're still waiting for a brave member to try the white Grids - http://www.350z-uk.c...m-cougar-store/ :)

First member to try this for you get a good deal in exchange for pics Mitz? ;)

I am after a set soon (ish)

Matt, you have our number, drop us a call and I'll do you a deal for photos, we're eagerly awaiting for someone to fit the Grids in white as I think they'll suit the Zed perfectly, more so if you own an Azure... B)

pm me what sorta deal, they could look well on a chilli :D and my birthday is coming up.... although im in ireland.. pics would be tasteful too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really undecided between the Rota Grids in matt black and the Linea Corse Dyna in Hyper Black, the offset is better on the Rita's but can't help but think the spoke design on the linea suits the Z better. Offset vs design, I can't make my mind up!