Tarmac Sportz new website (The non live edition)

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Right guys,

As mentioned last week, I'm giving you access to the non live version.

It's official live date will be around the end of July, I've been instructed to take a holiday by the boss before going fully live as she will probably never ever see me again.

You can set up accounts etc on this new site as it is fully functional there's just a few things that need finishing off and adding to the Nissan section and a few niggles on other cars.

Its not fully optimised as yet so once that is set then the pics will enlarge. Also it is iphone friendly but the embedded video's only show on desktops, not sure whether thats going to change or not.

Please remember it's not fully complete so there will be some errors or incomplete area's of text etc, there will be forum discounts on a lot of the products and I will be looking at setting discount codes and of course I will price match.

Have a play and get a feel for it and most of all get used to it because it will be a loooooong time before I look at doing a new one again, i've aged 30 years in the last 9 months and i've lost my hair :lol:. There are nearly 8000 products on here compared to around 200 on the previous one.

http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/index.aspx

The site looks great Chris. Just one suggestion I would get them to add a breadcrumb index so you can see what section you selected and go easily back to the category listing. Also your logo needs cleaning up a little as the background is slightly darker than the white background.

• Like 2

I know you said to expect errors, but just so you know the text on the AP 997.2 exhaust needs looking at ;)

Quality design, easy to navigate, I'm very impressed mate. And I'm not easily impressed! :lol:

:lol:

I put that section on just for you bud, yes unfortunately the grammar is not mine and if its wrong to start with then it will be wrong on the website and some of the yanks aren't so clever when it comes to the queens english..

The site looks great Chris. Just one suggestion I would get them to add a breadcrumb index so you can see what section you selected and go easily back to the category listing. Also your logo needs cleaning up a little as the background is slightly darker than the white background.

Noted, lots of issues had with category listings, I will bore you with them when I next see you