Tarmac Sportz 350z Side Diffusers ** More Pics **

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I decided to call the bodyshop for a update on the works being carried out to the car; all going smoothly. They made particular reference to both the quality and finish of the side diffusers and were very impressed by the instructions considering that they are an aftermarket addition. I must admit that I didn't even take them out of the box, but they sound very good indeed :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I appreciate this is a very old thread, but presume the side diffusers haven’t changed since then....

Does anyone know how much lower these make the side of the car? Reason for ask is for getting a jack underneath - my car is already on coilovers and therefore a bit lower, I don’t want any additional height/grounding issues.

Thanks

10 hours ago, EzeePzee said:

I appreciate this is a very old thread, but presume the side diffusers haven’t changed since then....

Does anyone know how much lower these make the side of the car? Reason for ask is for getting a jack underneath - my car is already on coilovers and therefore a bit lower, I don’t want any additional height/grounding issues.

Thanks

Normal jack will not fit underneath, you'll need low profile jack or drive the car up a wooden plank. I had it fitted recently, my old jack is now redundant. Probably around 1½ inch less height from the ground.