small brokerage got me BIG deal !!

marconorth

With my modded 370z insurance due on June 19th, i started calling round & negotiating on May 20th.

Managed to drive my renewal price down & down by getting the various companies to price match & better eachothers quotes.

As i am planning to take my Zed up to stage 3 very soon(ie Uprev & HFC's. Already have Milltek cat back btw) i was expecting my premium to rocket but no no no :)

The quote which i have plumped for is actually cheaper than last year with half the excess, & thats including my current Mods AND ALSO the BHP boosting Uprev/HFC's.

Thoroughly recommend members give 'Need To Insure' brokers a call on 01623720081.

They'e just a small set up of around a dozen people from the Nottingham area who are a group of enthuisastic petrolheads & know they're stuff. The guy i dealt with was called Richard Wass. Very interested in our pride & joys & not pushy in the slightest.

Just putting it out there. If it saves someone else a nice chunk of hard earned then all well & good.

Marco