Hi Newbie Zedrush's brother

0005a.gif from a newbie too ;)

is it a V3 on the Z behind you ???

Hi thats my car V3 full body kit ;)

Ricky great to see ya, yeh gonna do some work now :blush::p

really I love this bodykit but I'm not sure it's easy to drive every day. I want to see it absolutly !!!!!!! :teeth: do you have a topic with more pics of your Z ???

j'ai juste t'a envoyé un message privé ;)

really I love this bodykit but I'm not sure it's easy to drive every day. I want to see it absolutly !!!!!!! :teeth: do you have a topic with more pics of your Z ???

He cant drive it either :teeth:

ha ha, its okay louis, tell me why do you have a nismo sticker on your car again, next it will be fridge magnex :p;)

ha ha, its okay louis, tell me why do you have a nismo sticker on your car again, next it will be fridge magnex :p;)

Promoting the brand dude, promoting the brand :thumbs:

ha ha Ill get you a big green P sticker then too, how many tyres do you go through :p;)

ha ha Ill get you a big green P sticker then too, how many tyres do you go through :p;)

None so far i dont do burnouts ;)

well just finished work

and time to get back in the zed never mind oh what fun to be had :yahoo:

those wheels are the p1 racing wheels the guy wanted an extra grand for them but i think they where worth the money other wise it would have just been the rays.

spoke to tdi power today and they said the hks supercharger has been superseded by there new hks turbo charger gt3037 but only 345 bhp with standard internals,they go all round the houses to give you a total price they left it up to me to work out !

waiting for another reply now.

almost done Beavis its animated so takes a bit longer to get right as lost the original.

Danny I would eat alot if a certain someone didnt steal my Angus Burger friday day, you git then give me that clueless look on your face like...oh I thought it was for me :lol:

I was well looking forward to munchin that, instead got just the chips and that half eaten chicken burger that you left on the side :p