20130610_191644_zps02d5233c.jpg

20130610_191702_zpsfd662fb0.jpg

20130610_191544_zps966fdeee.jpg

20130610_191652_zps84997c6a.jpg

Fitted

30092011571.jpg

04082011479-1.jpg

04082011488.jpg

Here we have for sale my old rear lights which i have tinted.

in great condition couple of light marks only visable rearly close up but i will give them a cut and polish for whoever buys them.

one of the clips has broken on one of the lights but this does not affect the operation, fit or make it less secure

Only removed as i went back to red for the contrast.

Still reflect and give a high light output never failed an MOT or tugged whilst i had them fitted.

£50 plus postage of your choice

(Sorry for quality of Name card pictures hope they suffice, Was very sunny and best i could find at the time)

Still available mate, they are tinted using tint spray to build up the tint then a couple of coats of laquer to protect the finish this is applied to the outside so they can be polished to a nice gloss shine. i did have flyeye film before and thought it looked terrible myself which is why i went with this option, as it looked a million times better, the only reason i took them off was with black handles wheels and windows on a black car the tinted lights was just a little to much for me and i wanted to break up the rear but everyone else tells me to put them back on