Few pictures for you guys to feast on

leodspider

Cheers for the commit's justs guys , it's much appreciated.

The side skirts are chargespeed bottomline skirts, genuine parts. I got it off a trader that I know called injection performance, his names Matt, he also helped me get my mcr bonnet and rear voltex diffuser which is still to get fitted.

The giraffe onsie only made an appearance for 10mins here and there as I was sweating buckets lol

as for the engine, its just bolt ons running on a haltech pp ecu, it's about 270ish at the wheels.

However, I'm deciding whether or not to save for a R8 or FI my baby :/

Same side skirts as me :D

You have good taste sir (and I also believe that we are the only two in the country that has them, although I think I am the only one with the matching rear spats ;) )

Did you import them yourself or find somewhere here supplying them? Hopefully when I get a few more quid together there'll be 3 of us :D

Cheers for the commit's justs guys , it's much appreciated.

The side skirts are chargespeed bottomline skirts, genuine parts. I got it off a trader that I know called injection performance, his names Matt, he also helped me get my mcr bonnet and rear voltex diffuser which is still to get fitted.

The giraffe onsie only made an appearance for 10mins here and there as I was sweating buckets lol

as for the engine, its just bolt ons running on a haltech pp ecu, it's about 270ish at the wheels.

However, I'm deciding whether or not to save for a R8 or FI my baby :/

How much did they cost if you don't mind me asking from these guys?

Bullet - Yasss, I think the sides matches my front and the diffuser I'm getting , they are prob the best ones anyways :p

Kyle - if you drop the guy a email or pm on facebook he'll get you a ice cause I'm not sure with the rates, I bought several items so expect to pay about 380ish as it's genuine, his names Matt - injection performance

Bullet - Yasss, I think the sides matches my front and the diffuser I'm getting , they are prob the best ones anyways :p

Kyle - if you drop the guy a email or pm on facebook he'll get you a ice cause I'm not sure with the rates, I bought several items so expect to pay about 380ish as it's genuine, his names Matt - injection performance

Thanks, i'll give him shout when I can actually afford them :lol:

I paid close to £1K for the sides and spats, got them through Chilli Red when she was still trading.

Genuine ChargeSpeed imported from the US

That's the sort of money I am expecting, it's about time someone started the replicas :stir:

Thanks, i'll give him shout when I can actually afford them :lol:

I paid close to £1K for the sides and spats, got them through Chilli Red when she was still trading.

Genuine ChargeSpeed imported from the US

That's the sort of money I am expecting, it's about time someone started the replicas :stir:

I for one won't be giving up mine for copying, I like being in an exclusive club of two, lol