look what came today!

Congrats. Very jealous. I think my roadster would benefit greatly from one of those ;)

MUHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dream on woman!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see

Her - I want a colour change

Me - OK

Her - I want a body Kit

Me - OK

Her - I want lots of engine bay bling

Me - OK

Her - I want a Polished or powder coated plenum

Me - OK

Her - I want a supercharger

Me - Come on I have to draw the line somewhere - she will want a built engine, water meth injection and NOS next - and no muppet would do that!!! :blush:

:lol:

love all the new bits! mind me asking where u got this from?

cheers. it was assaultech and id highly recommend to STAY AWAY from them and if you are thinking of going down that route to speak with tarmac as I believe he has a good source to get them from

Thanks for the warning! :) only pipe dreams for me at the mo. will be good to see your build thread on this.

Edited by wizurd

after 16 weeks of waiting this finally arrived today. Im still waiting on all my fuelling stuff which should hopefully be here tomorrow so I can get on with this build. I couldn't believe the sheer size of the supercharger as it looks huge! :teeth:

charger_zpsaf2ad5a7.jpg

Whoop! Looking forward to see it up and running! And as I said in pm-make sure u take loooads of pics so I can refer to them when I get mine :D

Best of luck with the install mate!

Congrats. Very jealous. I think my roadster would benefit greatly from one of those ;)

Dream on woman!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see

Me - OK

Her - I want a body Kit

Me - OK

Me - OK

Me - OK

Me - Come on I have to draw the line somewhere - she will want a built engine, water meth injection and NOS next - and no muppet would do that!!! :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: loving the banter! Lol

Happy for you mate, hope you get the rest of your parts soon! Nothing stopping you fitting the charger now? Or is it your daily driver? If you need any help, just give me a shout.

Did you find out if I gave you the correct drill bit? 0.07" I think it should have been.

Dream on woman!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see

Me - OK

Her - I want a body Kit

Me - OK

Me - OK

Me - OK

Some very queer folk living near New Forest.

I think the Romans breed

with some Gypsies!

Rest is history

Lol

Thanks for all the comments folks. Im just away to get started on the fitting even though my fuelling stuff hasnt arrived yet. Its normally a daily driver but the mrs is away on hols next week so il be using the mazda(free petrol :lol: ) anyone know where the ecu is because i need to remove it? I found a guide on google but my phone wont show it and the laptops packed in at the worst possible time. Evilscorp ive not checked the drill bit yet but i will do when the fuelling things arrive. Il need to get a build thread going but il be quite busy as i want to get it all done in a week. If only there was a zedshed nearby :lol: . Im sure il be picking the brains of you guys in the next few days. P.s keyser you should just get mrs keyser a charger but leave the belt off it and that way you will still be quicker than her :lol: