Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

I'll drop out of the blue one that I asked you to hold, thanks for doing that anyway, but it's gonna be a while before I go through with all the remap stuff

If you happen to have it in a few months I'll have it off you then!!

I'll drop out of the blue one that I asked you to hold, thanks for doing that anyway, but it's gonna be a while before I go through with all the remap stuff

If you happen to have it in a few months I'll have it off you then!!

No worries Stan and good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that's it folks.... All stocks now depleted, community served, Wasso Spacers are no more!

I would personally like to thank all of my customers along the way. Some of which are now friends or we catch up for simple chats. I've been delighted to have given the community something unique, desirable and of course a product that's been faultless in the last 4 years. I hope that you've felt your purchase was unique and rewarding after your UpRev or just because it was anodised to bling out your bay.

Will Wasso spacers come back, probably not, but if something catches my eye that needs the Wasso touch, then I'll be back.

All the best

Ian

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

HELP with Wasso Spacer Requested!

Just getting round to fitting this - had it in the garage for a couple of years! but confused regarding the spacer washers that sit under the plenum. They are threaded? So am I supposed to screw these onto the bolts first and then fasten down the plenium or place the spacer washers, then the plenium on top and then screw in the bolts? Please help as its doing my head in! Cheers Rich

33 minutes ago, herorich said:

HELP with Wasso Spacer Requested!

Just getting round to fitting this - had it in the garage for a couple of years! but confused regarding the spacer washers that sit under the plenum. They are threaded? So am I supposed to screw these onto the bolts first and then fasten down the plenium or place the spacer washers, then the plenium on top and then screw in the bolts? Please help as its doing my head in! Cheers Rich

Screw the spacers on to the bolts first, as you don’t want them falling in the engine. That’s what I’d did anyway.  :thumbs:

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1