Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

Cheers Gents :thumbs:

A new batch is in production with colours as follows:

Silver

Red

Blue

Gold

Green

Purple

Orange

Black

Or any other colour you may desire!

Oooo been waiting for you to get blue in stock again, put me down for that :)

I have one blue in stock ready to go, as you've posted just prior to Westyno9, I'll PM you some info.

Put me down for a blue one please wasso ������

Will do, stock in very soon, I'm just chasing folk now for an update of when I'll receive delivery.

• Like 1

That is a good question. I'm sure that one of the gold spacers ended up on a build thread or even in one of my spacer threads. I've tried a number of searches both in my PM's and via Google but can't find any pics.

Only a few gold ones exist on the forum, super rare. So unless said members step forward i have no way of providing a pic I'm afraid.

I will although go through my threads manually to see what comes up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to say a big thanks to Ian for the plenum spacer! These are cheaper than any other decent spacers out there (cheap crappy plastic ebay spacers dont count) It fitted perfectly and was a fairly straightforward install with the correct tools, also looks amazing and shiny! :D

Ian himself is a credit to this forum, he'll always get back to you really quickly if you have any questions and has the patience of a saint! Really knows his stuff!

Thanks again Ian :D

• Like 1

Just want to say a big thanks to Ian for the plenum spacer! These are cheaper than any other decent spacers out there (cheap crappy plastic ebay spacers dont count) It fitted perfectly and was a fairly straightforward install with the correct tools, also looks amazing and shiny! :D

Ian himself is a credit to this forum, he'll always get back to you really quickly if you have any questions and has the patience of a saint! Really knows his stuff!

Thanks again Ian :D

Thanks matey, in quite taken back by such a nice review.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:snack:

These are likely to be my last batch, once they're gone.......they're gone!! No more Wasso spacers thereafter........ :(

All colours available at the present time, all come with the necessary installation kit £170 delivered.

These are likely to be my last batch, once they're gone.......they're gone!! No more Wasso spacers thereafter........ :(

All colours available at the present time, all come with the necessary installation kit £170 delivered.

Sad times :(

Yes it's a shame, but since the demand is a lot lower these days, there's no point in me forking out for the next batch in which may not sell. The 350 is getting older now and as a result the volume of sales will reduce over time.

All good things come to an end eventually.

Yes it's a shame, but since the demand is a lot lower these days, there's no point in me forking out for the next batch in which may not sell. The 350 is getting older now and as a result the volume of sales will reduce over time.

I completely agree with you...still sad to see one of the best member trader items coming to an end.

I completely agree with you...still sad to see one of the best member trader items coming to an end.

Cheers matey, that's really satisfying to hear.

Never had an issue selling them, no product failure unlike the Motordyne, and 100% positive feedback.

I actually never expected this product to sell so well, and provide sales to the members for around 4 years.

I'm tempted to buy one for the modified non revup lower plenum I have sat at home but I'm worried my revup will run lean and worse without a remap (which I can't afford yet)

Any thoughts wasso? Your name has come up a few times while Iv been researching this.

• 3 weeks later...

Received and installed my lovely silver Wasso spacer.

My view:

Really happy with it, the car feels a lot more perky low to mid range and just wants to keep firing through the gears!

I found this added low down perkiness particularly good for my daily driving around the city. (Glasgow)

Up top the induction growl is more aggressive and the love for the zed is stronger :teeth: .

Outsider view:

People have told me the car sounds a little deeper and angry on half throttle and when you are 'on it' but normal while cruising which is perfect for me.

Relieved:

Glad I got one before they ran out :surrender:, get one while you can!!! :p

A lot of 'bawping' will be happening from now on :lol: . (Driving enthusiastically) :drive1

Hopefully this helps anyone that is in two minds like I was .. this is a no brainer

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...