1/4 miles times, anyone actually done "the pod" in

Jimbo

Just curious really the books say the z should do a standing 1/4 mile in 14.6 secs which is pretty rubbish really considering my Integra was constantly making 14.02 @99 MPH and that only had CAI and exhaust. :dry:

Can someone please tell me the books a load of haddock and the z does late 13`s. :thumbs:

I am gonna give it a bash at the jap show in the Autum when the air is cooler :boxing:

I think you will find that the zed has a problem of putting the power down, hence the high 1/4 mile and even 0-60 sprint.

Also its pretty accurate at 14.6, i have not seen or been down the strip in one, however i have been in myold MG ZR and did 15.2 at 87mph.

Power to weight, the 350Z and Teg (DC5) are pretty closely matched due to the Teg's light weight.

Integra DC5 - 1180kg - 220ps = 186 ps/ton

350Z - 1545kg - 280ps = 181 ps/ton

350Z - 1545kg - 300ps = 194 ps/ton

So would expect them to be pretty close in performance.

my best (stock car) was 14.3, that was the very first time I ever did something like that.

been meaning to go again, but not had time

Personally the best I've ever seen on a UK stock (ish, it had an hks exhaust) Z was 13.9.

Power to weight, the 350Z and Teg (DC5) are pretty closely matched due to the Teg's light weight.

Integra DC5 - 1180kg - 220ps = 186 ps/ton

350Z - 1545kg - 280ps = 181 ps/ton

350Z - 1545kg - 300ps = 194 ps/ton

So would expect them to be pretty close in performance.

My Teg was a 1998 UK DC2 and was rolling roaded at 189 BHP, see first issue of J-Tuner mine was the most powerfull of the day and was one of the least modified there but in a straight line im sure the Z is faster :dry: