Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaz 350z

Chargespeed rear bumpers

44 posts in this topic

Mikesding    52

RT bumper fitted, pretty good fitment and bodyshop didn't have to modify it too much.179512_465852356773420_1516405996_n.jpg

Where are the vents behind the wheels? :wacko:

KC350Z    78

some people have them removed as they don't like them same as cs side skirts everyone has different tastes

As far as we know, we're the only UK seller selling replicas.

You should be aware that our's are not of the normal direct replica of CS. We've made many improvements and had gone through many moulds to get our CS rear bumpers to fit this good.

In a nut shell ours is by far way better fitment compared to the original CS.

Daryl    233

RT bumper fitted, pretty good fitment and bodyshop didn't have to modify it too much.179512_465852356773420_1516405996_n.jpg

Am i missing something? That just looks like a JDM rear bumper with a diffuser in the middle. Maybe its just me being stupid

Clarkie    64

Main reason I wanted the CS, maintains oem look but the bumper is longer and goes lower to the ground than the original

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Payco    1,453

I can vouch for the RT copy Chargespeed bumper. They supplied and fitted one for me last October and the job they did is absolutely first class. It looks OEM in terms of fit. See my build thread under their archived work.. Top place with a top team.

Payco

Daryl    233

Main reason I wanted the CS, maintains oem look but the bumper is longer and goes lower to the ground than the original

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ah ok, in that case the picture does not do it justice. :thumbs:

KyleR    1,579

Am i missing something? That just looks like a JDM rear bumper with a diffuser in the middle. Maybe its just me being stupid

The side vents have been filled. looks much better with them IMO.

All FRP bumper need some work to achieve a perfect, factory-like fitment. We've maintained and improved our mould to ensure the best fit possible. It is important to get it fitted at an experienced bodyshop though.. There's one in Wembley ;)

HaydnH    687

Love to see picks of this bumper on black Zeds

I can't see pics on here while at work as photbucket is blocked, but my black roadster has a chargespeed rear so searching my name may turn up some photos (Wales or Ace Cafe meets most likely)... maybe a video will do? (~0:35 in the second video).

http://www.350z-uk.c...i-cant-keep-up/

Haydn.