Floor mat options ?

jollyranchers

My passenger side is pristine but driver's is well worn, has anyone tried a heel plate or similar on their mat?

If it's something fairly solid for instance rubber or plastic and comes into contact with the heel of your shoe it can scratch. Stock mats lasted in my Zed for 6-7 years even wearing high heels.

............................................. Stock mats lasted in my Zed for 6-7 years even wearing high heels.

That's good to know - I can keep wearing mine at weekends then :lol:

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

My passenger side is pristine but driver's is well worn, has anyone tried a heel plate or similar on their mat?

If it's something fairly solid for instance rubber or plastic and comes into contact with the heel of your shoe it can scratch. Stock mats lasted in my Zed for 6-7 years even wearing high heels.

mine too ...

... obviously without the high heels :blush:

Just reviving this thread from the dead

Any cheap alternatives for the 370?

I like the idea of looking after the OEMS and have some everyday cheapo mats for regular use

Don't have a 370Z but spotted these on eBay for you.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-370Z-2009-PREMIUM-Tailored-Car-Mats-Black-/111430648943?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19f1c8c46f

They look pretty good to me and definitely a cheaper alternative than the OEM ones. Perfect if you're looking for something cheap for over the winter months when it's potentially wet & muddy outside. Some people also use rubber mats over the winter which is a good alternative too. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the best place to get OEM (or at least OEM looking) ones from? Decent quality with the logo?

Car mats 4 u do good quality mats that fit well.

No logos though. You'll struggle to find non OEM mats with the logo due to copyright.

• 2 weeks later...

Another question, just woderig what the difference is between the manual and auto floor mats? I see most eBay ads say only compatible for manual but does this means they won't fit the auto at all or is there just a difference around the pedals where the clutch is missing on the auto?

• 1 month later...