WALES 2013 PHOTOS

glrnet

Hi Bockaaarck :wave: I've just realised who you are! I am so quick to catch on aren't I? It's not exactly as if there were hundreds of red Zeds :blush: Tony and I had a lovely time thanks, and it was good to meet you and your partner. I really am determined to improve my driving now so that I can put up a better showing next year. After driving home last night I decided to take myself round the best local road (some great bends) for further practise :teeth:

• Like 1

Some great photos there guys. Especially liking the look of the 55 plate azure with nismo wheels. Thanks for looking after her Wizurd!

No bias in that post ;-)

Been great fun looking after her. She was mint when you sold her to me so that's made life a lot easier! Credit to you

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks for a brilliant weekend all.

Like others have said, massive thanks to all who helped to organise this weekend. I can only imagine it must be a massive job considering the numbers of people, the drives, meals etc etc.

Having never done this kind of meet before i wasn't sure what to expect but i've gotta say i haven't stop grinning since i came back. I've learnt loads about the car and what its capable of, met great people and had a proper laugh.

Can't wait for next year now and i'm definitely going to arrive on the Friday and not leave till the Monday next year.

It feels weird driving the car around now and not having zeds in front and behind me!

Things i learned from Wales 2013

1. Traction Control is a pain in the ass.

2. My break fluid is knackered lol.

3. I'm going to need to get a bigger credit card because i've seen so many parts i now want for the car.

4. Two lemons is dangerous (some people will get this :) )

Bring on 2014 :teeth:

lol thanks for that. being a newbie to it I was worried my 'progress' wouldn't be enough but the car really does give you confidence.

brakes actually are ok on the whole. only get the issue if i have to brake heavily a few times in a row. going to be swapping out the brake fluid asap though because I don't want to feel that happening again.

was a great few drive outs weren't it.

• Like 1

My first quick montage with some of the Amazing Cars, Awesome people

and Stunning scenery that made Wales 2013 an epic weekend for me an Mrs Keyser.

Thanks to everyone who organised and/or attended :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy :)

Just got back, very melancholy Chris :thumbs:

I would like to add my thanks to those who've already posted. Graham (and others) many thanks for organising such a great Wales weekend, yet again really terrific drives, great scenery and a top atmosphere. I should also say thanks to Darren, Will (and Dad), Colin, ChrisS, James and a whole host of others who yet again made this weekend a success by leading groups, collecting money and generally keeping us all safe and under control.

As always one the best things about Wales on top of the drives is catching up with people. It was really good to see everyone, although we didn't get as much time to chat was we'd have liked. Great to see Dave and Mary, Andy and Lydia, Steve and Bev, Chris and Zoe, Ian and Jayn as well as Chris and Mrs Keyser, Bob and Mrs Buster, Andy (let me know when you're coming down to the West Country!), Bennet and better half, Adrian, Matt, Screamer, Dips, Marky and the list could go on and on but I feel I must make sure I mention Joy and June, thank you ladies for again being so welcoming and freindly .

It was also a great pleasure to meet so many first timers. Twobears, I hope you and your man enjoyed yourselves, you seemed to be having fun. Now just remember, you've torn round the Evo triangle in your roadster, so no more driving excuses allowed ok. Andrew and Norman, hope you both enjoyed the drives and the company. I feel I should make sure I mention Matt really good to meet you, you've got a cracking Zed there. Also Ianhampton, who everytime I glanced in my mirrors looked like he was having a fantastic time judging by the way he was 'making progress in that roadster of his!

Finally I'd like to say how great it was to see Natalie (Keith Arnold / Maccaman's daughter) join us for the weekend. I hope you were made to feel welcome and enjoyed your time with us. It was also great to hear so many people talking about not only Keith to Natalie and among each other but also talking about Mark (Sparky370Z) as well. Both were very much missed this weekend, as I think the minutes silence held among us showed.

Many thanks all, great drives, great company and amazingly great weather. Roll on 2014!

Initial reports indicate that you lovely people gave considerably generously to the two charities involved. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :yahoo: :yahoo: We'll let you know the totals when the collection Elfs have counted the monies. :)

My first quick montage with some of the Amazing Cars, Awesome people

and Stunning scenery that made Wales 2013 an epic weekend for me an Mrs Keyser.

Thanks to everyone who organised and/or attended :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy :)

Just got back, very melancholy Chris :thumbs:

+1 Great vid and pics all, keep them rolling! Im waiting for Moreton to send my camera battery and charger back as some humpty numpty left it in the room :blush:

Can only echo what others have said, thanks to everyone who made this weekend possible! Lovely to see old and new faces and roll on 2014 :teeth:

• Like 1

Too busy enjoying myself to take many pictures but here's what I have. Will post up my random thoughts later :) .

P1015496_zps25703fec.jpg

P1015498_zpsb0d40ee2.jpg

P1015499_zps6d3fd8a2.jpg

P1015508_zps3b2aa2cd.jpg

P1015497_zps6572f894.jpg

P1015500_zpsb01c0ddc.jpg

P1015506_zpsaf9f5bcb.jpg

P1015505_zpsa1e15f65.jpg

P1015504_zps74eaf357.jpg

P1015503_zps1a7c12a6.jpg

P1015507_zpsdf2c5ac2.jpg

P1015501_zps27016e4f.jpg

Pete

Edited by JetSet

and my few

IMG_1607_zps22bb6cc1.jpg

IMG_1606_zps2d3aba37.jpg

IMG_1605_zps0287a47f.jpg

IMG_1604_zps7f78d237.jpg

IMG_1603_zps0fffc65e.jpg

and the prize for the best parking goes to..........................

IMG_1602_zps87068e18.jpg

IMG_1601_zpscf40bf77.jpg

IMG_1600_zps56658879.jpg

IMG_1599_zpsca0a6a17.jpg

IMG_1598_zps8b5eb7f1.jpg

IMG_1597_zps688e6b0c.jpg

IMG_1596_zps49003078.jpg

IMG_1595_zpsd183ae8f.jpg

IMG_1594_zpse6a98a10.jpg

IMG_1593_zps4f1b4a21.jpg

IMG_1592_zps9d77410e.jpg

IMG_1591_zps6f6363be.jpg

ooops - where did that route go ????

IMG_1590_zps40d93007.jpg

IMG_1589_zps1c89e296.jpg

IMG_1588_zps3fa46da3.jpg

IMG_1587_zps22d722ed.jpg

IMG_1586_zps17cd1ab1.jpg

IMG_1585_zpsff9874ce.jpg

IMG_1584_zps1b9e82d0.jpg

IMG_1583_zps9eae5b0b.jpg

IMG_1582_zpsa20e8919.jpg

IMG_1581_zpscde3efc5.jpg

Edited by ioneabee

Just home, fantastic weekend fell back in love with the zed as most people do, always good to meet new faces and catch up with the old ones!!

Fantastic routes again so thanks to Graham, Darren, Chris, Will and Colin for all there effort which has been put in over the last few months! Really enjoyed our usual little group of Graham, Ken and mark!!

Big thanks for everyone who donated also sorry for all the hounding put was all for two great causes!!

Special note to Chris who'd spent alot of time 'stickering' up the range rover and had done a grand job!