Another happy customer

Ebized

Visit this afternoon to get the tracking and brakes checked for the Wales weekend, having monitored the good feedback on here since he set his business up last August and having built up an enviable CV with Nissan HPC credentials.

As I had suspected, the impressive Hawkeye Hunter system found the toe in front and rear was not equal and the left rear camber was out. (link for those not sure what Hawkeye is: http://www.hunter.co.../hawkeye_elite/ )

Sly worked his magic and his road test satisfied him that both the handling and brakes were fine, confirmed with my drive home with a bit more toe-in and front and rear dialed in, compared to standard, to give just that extra sharpness on cornering - something that is rather frequent in Wales!

So,very impressed with that first visit and a very reasonable charge so I will be back again when the P3 and tyres become due later this year. Thanks Sly :thumbs:

To clarify Colin running more toe in will dull the turn in of a car not make it sharper I am afraid.

What I have now is a little more toe-in than standard - front total 12 minutes and and rear 24 minutes which is less than what you did for me in April 2011 and I found that it had improved the 370's cornering...for me. But that was then on the 050A's. Since then the Sessantas have been put on and you did a check/adjustment for me in October 2012 . But this year I felt something was not feeling right (I thought maybe tyre wear) and as I had wanted to see Sly's set-up I went for the check up having heard good feedback on work and price. That revealed the camber/toe-in at left rear in particular was well into the 'red' and so what I have opted for is is a little more toe-in front and rear to see how that performs and on the drive home the better 'feel' was immediately noticeable.

Will be interesting to see how the car performs in Wales. That said come my next (P3) service in September and with winter looming I'm expecting another tyre change so decisions to be made then.

It doesn't get any cheaper running these cars and having reached official OAP status now I will need to shop around for the best service and price I can get, hence it was good to find another Trader on here providing an option I can't ignore ;)