Nismo V2 2008 313GT 25k Miles

ersen.o

Slightly put off by bumper damage/respray as i've just noticed the post do you have pictures of the damage then repair job? Does the paint match exactly as it should etc? Also do you have 2 keys + master key? I'm looking to buy my second 350z for my birthday tomorrow lol so i'll be buying something in the next few days. Let me know if we can sort something out, you'll struggle selling it when it's almost christmas and because it's winter. I have 10k cash sitting here looking at me (that's my life savings lol!) I'm way up north so it'll cost quite a bit to come down.

Slightly put off by bumper damage/respray as i've just noticed the post do you have pictures of the damage then repair job? Does the paint match exactly as it should etc? Also do you have 2 keys + master key? I'm looking to buy my second 350z for my birthday tomorrow lol so i'll be buying something in the next few days. Let me know if we can sort something out, you'll struggle selling it when it's almost christmas and because it's winter. I have 10k cash sitting here looking at me (that's my life savings lol!) I'm way up north so it'll cost quite a bit to come down.

zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz

Hey if you don't try you won't get anything haha!

Makes tedious reading though. "you'll struggle to sell it in winter" & "its gonna cost me loads to come gets the car from up North" blah blah blah. I wouldn't knock a single pound off for those **** poor attempts at negotiation.

• Like 1

Makes tedious reading though. "you'll struggle to sell it in winter" & "its gonna cost me loads to come gets the car from up North" blah blah blah. I wouldn't knock a single pound off for those **** poor attempts at negotiation.

Haha man, you really shouldn't let little things upset you as you'll do yourself some damage! Now go listen to classical music, you're the stig right? ;)

The spray job is good, some stove chips which the Nismo bumpers are prone to. Yes has all the keys.

Churches performance have already offered me 11k trade in, and I can take exhaust off but they dont have a car that suits me yet, so sorry i won't take 10k

My kid is due April 23rd and I have the cash ready for my other car if that comes up first

To be honest the longer it takes to sell the more time I get to spend with the love of my life!

edit: sorry for bad grammer, edited and sotred it out lol

Edited by ersen.o
  • Like 1

~For those who wanted inside pictures, bolsters are slightly worn, and the door handle on driver side is pretty bad, im sure Alex or Lee can get a replacement one for 50 quid or so! wasnt me, whoieevr owned the car before me must've worn a ring! Oh ya nice nismo gear knob too in there worth £80 :)

car was kind of dirty but i havent had time to wash and clean the inside as it keeps raining!

also had a BOSE Hack which i did and a holder that screws in from behind so doesnt damage anything, i velcro my ipod onto this and just plug it in, works well :)

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

Edited by ersen.o

• 2 months later...