London to South coast trip - Sund 12th August 2007!!

Ive looked at the previous meets and everyone seem to meet in Midlands, Wales or up north.. id like to see an organised trip to the south coast :teeth:

Latest news as of 1st July is that the meet will be held in August so PLEASE PUT YOUR NAMES DOWN! will be a great day out.. B)

Ive looked at the previous meets and everyone seem to meet in Midlands, Wales or up north.. id like to see an organised trip to the south coast :teeth:

:thumbs: Great idea, and as I'm in Epsom and on your doorstep in the Kingston area, that suits me just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Brlliant idea - there are a growing number of members down South and always those who are willing to travel to attend.

Once dates are sorted etc it can be stickied up - hopefuly in an improved "meets" section with regional splits to make it easier for people to find events in their local area.

:thumbs:

If it's a Sunday then staying down there on a Sunday night in the summer would be good and not too pricey......! ;)

was planning on making it a Saturday night to see some action on the coast :teeth:

From July onwards, it's a student / holiday makers paradise so makes little difference on the day of the week. Do both!! :teeth:;) Plus, some of the other 'entertainment' falls in price then.....

If it's a Sunday then staying down there on a Sunday night in the summer would be good and not too pricey......! ;)

was planning on making it a Saturday night to see some action on the coast :teeth:

From July onwards, it's a student / holiday makers paradise so makes little difference on the day of the week. Do both!! :teeth:;) Plus, some of the other 'entertainment' falls in price then.....

B)

Bournmouth or new forest is great idea.. got some really windy roads leading down south from london - always like to test out the skills :) a friend showed me a few nice roads last wkend - check out the A272 on map in the South Downs area (on the way to Portsmouth / Bournmouth)

Saturday or sunday are both good.. but whatever one we decide to go down it'll have to be early start..cos July traffic will be v busy.

Dates in July: We've got the 14th, 21st or 28th? Any preference?

Bournmouth or new forest is great idea.. got some really windy roads leading down south from london - always like to test out the skills :) a friend showed me a few nice roads last wkend - check out the A272 on map in the South Downs area (on the way to Portsmouth / Bournmouth)

Saturday or sunday are both good.. but whatever one we decide to go down it'll have to be early start..cos July traffic will be v busy.

Dates in July: We've got the 14th, 21st or 28th? Any preference?

Daron,

I'd look in the calendar mate. 21st is the weekend of JAE, so good chance of reduced numbers etc......

If you have to do one of those, then probably 28th might be best,......