370z Black Edition GT Worth More Than a 'Standard' GT?

greido

Hi,

I've been looking at prices again for a 370z, does anyone have an idea of whether or not a 'Black Edition' would be worth any more or much more than a Standard GT?

From what I can gather, a decent priced, low mileage 2010 GT should sell for around £17k, what should I expect to pay for a 'Black Edition'?

Thanks in advance,

G

They seem to be more expensive but god knows why. My 370z is only up for sale on here for 18.8k but a black edition in the same condition is 20.9k.

You sure I can't tempt you to a storm white gt instead?

Edited by Jay

Assuming the GT and Black have the same spec then yes it should be a little more. You get the red interior thats not available on any other model, and red callipers and smoke wheels which you cant get on the same MY as the Black (MY2010), but can get in later models I think. Also there is something to be said for having a limited edition car, although I think they sold more Black than any other edition/std car :lol:

The Black Edition is a Limited Edition everyone with its own individual number. As already stated some of the spec is unavailalble on any other model including car colour, interior, wheels and callipers etc.

Its a limited Edition - thats the reason why.

I wonder if looking at the rear damage, if they hit something like a lamppost or a road sign backwards which folded it down onto the car? There's deff a pole shaped mark in the back bumper. It's a shame though, lovely cars :(