Need Discs and pads all round - Traders lets see what you got :)

Humpy

Hi Traders :teeth:

Needing new disks ( grooved or drilled ) and pads all rounds. On a 54 plate running the Brembo's.

Let me know what you got please as I will definatley be buying asap.

Thanks

Steve.

Interested to see if they'll come to you or expect you to come to them!

Was going to copy and paste to each trader then I thought I would try the wanted section :surrender:

CS - Weekend car pretty much and the Wales event :drive1:lol:

Interested to see if they'll come to you or expect you to come to them!

Was going to copy and paste to each trader then I thought I would try the wanted section :surrender:

CS - Weekend car pretty much and the Wales event :drive1:lol:

Steve, just sent you a PM about an option with an image too... :)

Call or PM and we'll be happy to help with what's right for you... :)

Just wondering what would be best for my needs, dont really need to go over board and dont want to go cheap. Decided to go down the grooved route on the discs, thats one step closer to making a decision!

Those HEL brake lines are they worth doing for someone who uses the car mainly at weekends?

Thanks

Steve.

Just wondering what would be best for my needs, dont really need to go over board and dont want to go cheap. Decided to go down the grooved route on the discs, thats one step closer to making a decision!

Those HEL brake lines are they worth doing for someone who uses the car mainly at weekends?

Thanks

Steve.

I'd say any braided lines are an improvement in any case.

I have HEL lines on mine and they do improve overall pedal feel, giving a more confidence while braking

I think the braided lines and fluid are more important than the discs and pads initially.

When I had standard Brembo setup I always thought there was a little too much pedal movement before the brakes felt they was doing anything. The braided lines and fluid cured it.

If your doing your brakes anyway, its a no-brainer for the extra £80 for lines and fluid.

• Like 1

Humpy, if your car is over a few years old and you drive hard and consequently brake hard, you'll feel a difference with braided lines. If you're more a pootler (nothing wrong with that btw) then there's not much point. Ditto with grooved discs. And good pad compound.

Personaly never had a problem with pedal feel, but I went straight in with performance friction pads, loved them but they didn't love my rims. So I moved to the DBA's and braided lines with DS pads.

Great combo, can be driven hard or gentle, great from cold and never any brake fade when giving it some.

Yes there's a cost, but the DS pads on the front have lasted a good 18-24 months and still going. That's something like 30k miles.