This should make me popular

Knight_Templar

Ok folks

why are there 2 forums?

Me. I joined the both and both are good and helpful

why two though,,did I miss something when I signed up?

Steve.

When you go tesco's and you need a loaf of bread. Why are there so many?

When you need new wheels for your car why are there so many?

There are 2 because 2 people set up 2 different websites?

If 2 clubs is too many just be thankful you aren't a GTR owner then!

www.gtr.co.uk

www.gtroc.org

www.gtrlife.com

www.nissansportz.com

www.skylineowners.com

www.skyline-owners-club.com

and then I got bored of looking....

Basically its REALLY easy to make a forum these days, so anyone can do it on their own and make it look half decent and MANY people do try! There's so many clubs you see around with maybe 20 members in it at the moment.

However on the same front, its very hard to make a GOOD forum where people actually post relevant posts (sorry BBK :lol:) and making one which turns out to be more of a community and not just people joining and then never actually posting is very very hard. The fact that there is 2 for the 350z owners can't be a bad thing, just proves how lovely we all are :lol:

Welcome all the same though! :)

Edited by Dedman

I didn't even know there was another one.

Once I'd found this one, I never even considered looking elsewhere.

Same as my car, I haven't even considered anything else in all my time of ownership.

Same as my girlfriend, I've never even looked at another woman...... Honest :lol::)

• Like 2

I didn't even know there was another one.

Once I'd found this one, I never even considered looking elsewhere.

Same as my car, I haven't even considered anything else in all my time of ownership.

Same as my girlfriend, I've never even looked at another woman...... Honest :lol::)

It's more men that you like to look at now I see!..... Good job most of the Z owners will be covering their legs/arms to go on track at combe or you wouldn't know what to do with yourself :D

Edited by 350Ad

we had a guy join a few years back, wanted to join a meet, then all of a sudden announced on here he was going to create his own 350z forum to add to his portfolio of successful forums. and he did just that. and it was as crap as all his other forums. and he did the same on there as he did on his others, which was nick loads of info from exisiting forums.

as for the club which is not allowed to be mentioned but sounds like missan-tortz i think they started out as a 350z forum but as some of their members progressed on to GTR's and wanted to stay in the club they expanded to cover more nissan performance cars.

they are a nice bunch of people, you'll fid there is some cross over, with some members on both

horses for courses and all that.

they organise some good events as do we, and they are helpful just like us. i suppose the only advantage of paid membership is it keeps the riffraff out. :lol:

depends how busy you like your forum. From what I have heard one is good for ghost spotting

Main reason this one was set up is that we didnt want to charge members for something they contributed to. Its the members who help fill this place with all the info and make it what it is with a bit of steering from the team.. Why should you then pay to use it.