18" Touring alloy wheels - x4

leightonjames

Hi everyone,

Just fitted the track rays to mine so have these up for grabs. I'm based near Bristol (Clevedon) and am prepared to post if required. Not putting a price up as no idea what they are worth so just make me an offer! Don't want them hanging around my garden for long...

I've just used autosol on all of them to polish them up and take back the awful spray job the previous owner did. They have been primed and wouldn't look too shabby with a nice good lick of paint!

For rules' sake

image-14.jpg

And the rest of the pics;

This one is near mint - very slight damage.

image-25.jpg

image-26.jpg

This one has corrosion around the valve and surface damage (most of which has been filled, ready for painting)

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

image-17.jpg

This one is the worst of the lot but again is mostly surface damage and has been filled, ready for painting. I've tried to to show this on the next image. Also has very slight valve corrosion.

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-21.jpg

This one isn't too bad. Valve corrosion and kerb rash.

image-22.jpg

image-23.jpg

image-24.jpg

I've been as honest as I can and pics to prove. I will say one thing, no offer is a stupid offer. Prepared to let these go for a pretty low price so try me!

Cheers

Edited by leightonjames