new zed owner

Welcome. I've had my '04 a year. No mechanical issues but had a window motor go and have some corrosion at the front lip of the bumper. Both seem to be common enough. Check your oil level regularly.

Only other problem you'll have is you'll want (not have) to spend a fortune. I've just had spacers fitted, should have done it a year ago, and some very expensive tyres! A decent exhaust will be next (towards the end of the year though!!)

bought my first zed today,should have done it years ago. Absolutely love it. By far the most fun car i have had.

:welcome: They are fun I've only had mine a couple of weeks and you couldn't smack the smile off my face every time i drive her. Great fun to drive and admiring looks a plenty like your in a car three times its value from new. Ive had a few fast cars in the past Scoobs , M3s ,even a couple of pugs which were great fun . This though is so comfortable and smooth once im in her i don't want to get out ( oops that came out wrong oops again that sounds worse :blush: