Who's ZED is this? :|

Adrian@TORQEN

O.K, now I've had a good look at it, it's not as bad as I first thought. The rear end looks better on the close ups and ditching those lights for some 2006 LED'S would improve it no end. Don't get me wrong, the bumper/diffuser combo isn't to my taste, it's well OTT and the colour match and fit (I reckon its a copy) leave a lot to be desired. The side skirts look a bit messy but the front end which looks to have some accident damage is passable. An aggressive body kit like that would look a lot better if it had an aggressive stance and not with the wheels hidden away under the arches.

Pete

Oh come on guys, be fair to this Zed's owner and his/her choice of body kit, in its defence;

Actually I agree with that. Modding, as we all know, is very much a personal thing. Obviously the owner likes it, and essentially that's all that matters. It's also quite possible the owner is a silent member on here.

Shed Zed of the week lol Colour match is awful and the fit... Why ruin it, talk about depresseation or just straight killing it.. :doh:

Definition of 'Depreciation'

1. A method of allocating the cost of a tangible asset over its useful life. Businesses depreciate long-term assets for both tax and accounting purposes.

2. A decrease in an asset's value caused by unfavourable market conditions.

:teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

This car may not be to your taste, but come on, the person is a fellow Zed owner so get off their case. Show some compassion! I wonder if it will be at Japfest?

I wouldn't care if he had a collection of classic Ferraris. That is hideous and I can't comprehend anyone who buys a 350z and thinks doing that to it improves it any way.

Coming from the side where people look at my car and say "what the hell did you do that for" I know my car isn't to everyone's tastes and quite frankly I couldn't care less, I love mine the way it is and I'm sure that this owner probably loves theirs too.

If they didn't love it, I'm sure that the parts would have been pulled off by now. Surely as a forum people should be encouraging other z owners to participate and offering each other constructive opinions? There's some owners of 350's on this forum with questionable opinions of what looks nice in their own build threads, yet no one ever slates them for it.

Looking at the pictures, the car is dirty, which to me suggests that the car is actually driven, and in my opinion that is more impressive than his lack of wheel offset, "stance", tidy engine bay, perfect bodywork or even shiny gold wheel nuts.

When I saw it said Watford I was thinking it was me!

I did see that the other day and made a face like I just eaten a rotten lemon.

At the end of the day, it's still got a v6 lump underneath. And even if that rear end is fugly, it'll still be in front of a lot of other wannabe boy racers that will slag it off.