Cheap Bridgestones

Derbro

Need rear tyres. Best price I can find is Bridgestones REO50A 245/45/WR18 at £169.40 fully fitted from Tyre Shopper. A lot cheaper than from Black Circle. Has any of you guys used this online company before? and do you recommend. Not heard any of you mention them in previous threads and wondered why. Cheers.

I didn't stumble across it on during my tyre searching, but looks like the Bridgestones are on a one day special there. I ordered a set of MPSS on Black Circles yestreday for just under £200/tyre, they're £240/£260 on Tyre Shopper.

Good price for MPSS. If I was wanting 4 I would have no hesitation. But because my fronts, Bridgestones, have plenty of life in them, at least 12 months for me. I did not want to mix brands. My concern was that is Tyre Shopper a reputable supplier.

I have now placed order, fitting tomorrow, hope it goes well.

When buying through mytyres they are delivered direct to your local national tyres station. In my case within 2 days. Given an appointment time, fitted and balanced while I waited, about 40 minutes. Life time guarantee. Well chuffed. cheapest deal I could find. What a difference in road grip and noise level.

• 4 weeks later...

I`ve used tyre shopper before and they were great. They operate the same as black circles. You pick your tyres and where you want them fitted and then just turn up and its all sorted.

Always worth checking them for a price.

• 1 month later...