2005 350z GT Coupe 47,000 miles- SOLD

ewan221

Have decided to go back to a TVR, so the Zed will be up for sale.

PICT0067.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

HPIM0579_zps26e8a1e3.jpg

First registered in the UK on 18/05/2005, with 3 previous keepers on the V5. Originally High spec from dealers with 18 inch Rays Alloys, front and rear parking sensors, alloy “Z†kick plates and “350z†front mats.

I purchased the Zed in August 2012 after looking at 3 other cars this was by far in the best overall condition with obviously no expense spared in its maintenance.

The previous owner had her from 2008 and kept every receipt and invoice (totalling £3493) detailing his meticulous upkeep of the Zed and this was very evident in the test drive.

MOT due 25/03/14 and taxed until July 2013

The Zed has a full main dealer service history following Nissans yearly schedule of P1,P2,P1,P3,P1,P2,P1,P3 with last service being on 28/02/13 (P3 plus brake fluid)

Obviously with spending almost £3500 in keeping the Zed in top condition the previous owner has had the majority of common zed faults rectified such a

• Clicky Axel repaired by Nissan under warranty in 2008
  • All 4 drop links replaced by Nissan in 2010
  • Rusty back box replaced by Nissan in 2011
  • Windscreen replaced in 2009
  • 4 wheel alignment in 2011
  • New battery in 2012

Since I took ownership of car I have continued with the no expense approach to maintenance and have also made some subtitle cosmetic improvements.

The last service was a P3 carried out at Infinti Motors at Braehead, Infiniti are much more familiar with the Zed than your average Nissan dealer.

In addition to the Nissan recommended service schedule I also had the differential and gearbox fluids changed, the auxiliary belts changed, coolant drained and replaced and the spark plugs renewed with all items supplied by Zmanalex. I have also replaced front discs and pads with uprated Black Diamond ones. New Clutch kit is also being fitted prior to sale

Bodywork

No dents or dings and as can seen in pictures has been well looked after with premium products. Has recently been detailed by myself machine polished and finished with angel wax Ag (which practically hides all the stone chips.)

Interior

Carpets in pristine condition and the seats are very good condition –The black leather seats have no rips or worn bolsters. The leather is regularly treated with Dr Leather cleanser and conditioner.

Wheels

No kerbing or corrosion and in near perfect condition, these have been refurbished in Anthracite

Modifications

• Nismo Gear Knob
  • Leather gear stick gator
  • Leather handbreak gator
  • Richbrooke handbreak cover
  • Zunspeed Grill
  • RTB carbon dipped B pillars
  • Vertical Tauneau
  • Pioneer head unit (plays ipod in the cubby), original bose unit will come with sale
  • Tinted rear and 1/4 windows
  • Boot carpet
  • Carbon Fibre Mirror covers

Bad points

• Usual stone chips to front of car, scuff at bottom front edge of wheel arch (see picture)
  • Advisory at service for rust on rear break discs (but have plenty of life left in both discs and pads.
  • Some scratches on the interior plastics

I am based in Ayr (KA7) but work in Glasgow and Edinburgh and also in West Sussex once a week and would bring the car there for serious interest

Looking for £7500 or near offer. Car will also come with a Veilside V1 style front Lip that is on order from Tarmac Sportz

interior.jpg

HPIM0577_zpseb9b512d.jpg

HPIM0563_zpsa15a2085.jpg

tint.jpg

loads more pictures on request. or look
Edited by ewan221