18" Rays GT4 Limited Edition Wheels - For Sale

Beau

Here I'm selling my set of 18" Rays GT4 wheels, these wheels are very rare as they only came on the GT4 models here in the UK. Reason for sale is that I'm not a fan of them and prefer to be a bit unique.

I was planning on keeping them and selling them on with the car in the future, but I think I'll be holding onto the 350z for a while, and meanwhile the wheels are just taking up space.

The specs: 18" Rays wheels - GT4

Front - 8" wide, 30 offset and 225 tyre.

Rear - 8.5" wide, 33 offset and 245 tyre.

Two tyres are brand new and have never seen the road, and the other two have 7mm tread. Tyres aren't anything special, but they're not bad either. They are Achilles Radial sport.

The wheels are in excellent condition as they have been refurbished professionally as close to the original colour. There are no kurb marks or scratches on the wheels. Photos below says it all. All wheels balanced and ready to roll... I'm looking for £650 for them.

SAM_0721_zps2bd9d330.jpg

SAM_0720_zpsdbb45262.jpg

SAM_0722_zpsc275c509.jpg

SAM_0723_zps4d02a73c.jpg

SAM_0724_zps64dbdc51.jpg

SAM_0725_zps719a1316.jpgSAM_0726_zpsd3f00bd4.jpg

SAM_0730_zpsa889fefa.jpg

SAM_0727_zpsecb4d4c1.jpgSAM_0728_zpsb046765d.jpg

As pictured, they do come with the original Nissan centre caps as well. PM me if interested or for more info. :)

Also I'm located in Milton Keynes, a courier can be arranged!

Edited by Beau

I'm quite interested.

Could you confirm tyre sizes on front and rear please? Rears look right but the fronts don't look like a 45 profile?

I should have mentioned, sorry for that.

The front is 225 40 18, and the rear is 245 45 18". I've had them on my 350z running with no traction control issues or anything.

I could be interested in these. Can you find out the courier cost to Bracknell and let me know?

Not heard of the tyres though and a little concerned with the sizes. Why did you put different sizes on?

Do you know who refurbed them?

I might be interested in the wheels, would you sell them without the tyres? As for other peoples questions the tyres are a budget brand seen them fitted to a few micras and notes over the last year I wouldn't buy them myself but they are better than running bald tyres , and as for sizes running lower profile fronts has a similar effect to lowering the car with regards to ground clearance.