Not happy with the rubber on my (Nismo) knob!!

Beavis

Hi Dave, could I be cheeky and ask for a finisher for my nismo style gear knob as well please? Thinking of buying a second hand one, that doesn't have the finisher. Quite willing to donate to the forum or make a payment to yourself!

Thanks,

Iwan

Edited by iwanprice12

Hi Dave, could I be cheeky and ask for a finisher for my nismo style gear knob as well please? Thinking of buying a second hand one, that doesn't have the finisher. Quite willing to donate to the forum or make a payment to yourself!

Thanks,

Iwan

Yes i will get some more made next week mate. A donation to the forum will be fine. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks,

Iwan

Yes i will get some more made next week mate. A donation to the forum will be fine. :thumbs:

Thanks a lot, let me know when they're ready! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right sorry for the delay chaps......my life is mad busy but yesterday these were made. Will make some more this week, I will have a look back through the thread later and see who asked first.

iwanprice12

cal

parello9

nissanjuke

telboy83

20150322_093850_zpsweec0q9r.jpg

Edited by Beavis

• 2 months later...

I am very sorry guys, these have been made for a while and i have not had time to send them out...just been so very busy in my work and personal life. i promise they will go out to you next week.

You can publicly lash me if you ever see me again if not lol.