[SOLD] Pearl Storm White 370z GT ( Low Mileage )

Jay

It is still for sale mate but jmanji and trying to work out a price that suits us both. I wouldn't let miles put you off buying a car. When I sold my 350z the new owner came from Southampton to pick it up. The right car is always worth travelling for!

Pm me if you want to know any more details etc or to try work something out?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Was thinking of selling my 350 for a 370 are they much better

Much better, I've had both, much nicer place to be than a 350 and feel better screwed together

The shorter wheel base makes it feel a tighter car all round

I recommend you take a test drive

• Like 1

Was originally in the market for a 350z around 18 months ago but changed jobs, My company car lease runs out next month and I need to decide whether to sign up the 3 series diesel motorway machine for an additional year or go for something exciting. Narrowed down my choices to one of these and a TTS. Your local so would it be possible to come for a look?

Simon

Was originally in the market for a 350z around 18 months ago but changed jobs, My company car lease runs out next month and I need to decide whether to sign up the 3 series diesel motorway machine for an additional year or go for something exciting. Narrowed down my choices to one of these and a TTS. Your local so would it be possible to come for a look?

Simon

You're best PMing him - and be quick he has someone VERY interested :thumbs:

Edited by Vik54