How much s**t before it becomes a personal attack?

Stutopia

So I got up for work this morning to be confronted by this lot?

image_zps5e977fe9.jpg

How much @*!# can a bird physically do? Or is it one of those anti-social gangs the Daily Mail drones on about? Any more and I'll have to reach for old painless.

All good now after a lunch break quickie.

image_zpsd6411d50.jpg

I feel your pain. I've got a pair of collared doves nesting on the driveway and they are making a hell of a mess of the side of my other car. They are the sweetest little birds though so I forgive them for all the extra cleaning I have to do and at least they've not despoiled my beloved Zed :lol:

Take care getting it off - damp cloth/old towel trick if your best bet - a friend once completely scratched the hell out of his M3 roof.

Never given that much thought TBH, thanks for the tip.. Only had time for a quick pressure wash at garage near work.

I might build a motion activated scarecrow for the drive.

Take care getting it off - damp cloth/old towel trick if your best bet - a friend once completely scratched the hell out of his M3 roof.

Never given that much thought TBH, thanks for the tip.. Only had time for a quick pressure wash at garage near work.

I might build a motion activated scarecrow for the drive.

Or an air riffle :)

I suspect the culprits are gulls, so they've got some kind of tree hugging hippy crap protection granted by the man. It's not like the fat f*****s are endangered around here, gorging on 2 metric tonnes of Blackpool's finest kebabs and gutters full of chunder on the streets each weekend. If it was a tiger s**t I'd probably just say fair enough, they're endangered like, but gulls make a right racket and dirty protest on my Zed. I saw one sitting on her recently, good only knows what it's stupid feet do to the paint. Maybe some dry rice or a can of smash "accidentally" spilt on the floor might work.

There was a story in the local rag about a bloke who chased after some gulls for pulling apart his bin bags. A few days later one went for him when he was out and about in town. It happened again a while after and he reckons it's the same one, a sort of ASBO avian, he's started wearing a hat when he goes out now, not sure if it's protection or a disguise.

I destroyed the population of pigeons in my area when they bombed my freshly waxed car.

I wont say how many i got but i now wonder why there is 4 foxes around my house all the time :rolleyes:

Uzi?

• Like 1

I destroyed the population of pigeons in my area when they bombed my freshly waxed car.

I wont say how many i got but i now wonder why there is 4 foxes around my house all the time :rolleyes:

Uzi?

:lol:

just a air rifle and a good shot does the trick :boxing:

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I've got a pair of collared doves nesting on the driveway and they are making a hell of a mess of the side of my other car. They are the sweetest little birds though so I forgive them for all the extra cleaning I have to do and at least they've not despoiled my beloved Zed :lol:

How you can say collared doves are "sweet little birds" is beyond me

Aparts from the cr_p, they eat all your fresh seeds - and spring and the planting season is coming so they're likely to get plumper and plumper, and all on your peas and broad beans etc

My gf is a keen gardener so I get called in with my BSA Meteor to . . . .attend to the problem

BSAMeteor_zpsee8da755.jpg

I've had this since I was 14 - put a new spring in it a couple of years ago and a new telescopic sight last year . . . . .

Good for keeping them away from the car as well as off the garden

Edited by ianphampton

My gf is a keen gardener so I get called in with my BSA Meteor to . . . .attend to the problem

Ah... see my missus hates me shooting anything and so put paid to me shooting pigeons, squirrels and rabbits. Apparently they are all cute things and the pigeon I may shoot may not be the nasty one whos dumped on my car, but some innocent by-stander..... at least thats her logic.

Ive got an air arms s410 which ive lost count of the birds ive had with that now. Have to say pigeons are lovely & tasty tho. And at least you know its not horse. :lol: