hi,

There's not much room under the bonnet I don't think lol. Neither of my zeds of had history, think this one has a few part receipts but that's it & its fine,so far at least.

I had a white one previously, not many about really, especially factory white ones. I looked at a white one with an n1 kit before buying this, that was resprayed from blue, wasn't very tidy either.

£7000 should give you a good choice mate

Sorry I could not help with the money for the aristo... You should have someone willing to take it off you hands on piston heads tho???

thanks,i have it on pistonheads,under other toyotas,and supra lol at the end of the day its a 4 door supra.its hard to now what to put it under as there are so few in the UK.

iam off to japfest this year again,the car was photoed by fast car last year at japfest 2.so if i dont have eney luck by then i will put a for sale sign on it.

there is a nice 350Z in black in Hereford,it poped into were i work today APEXI CAR PARTS ? did not have chance to chat to the lad,very very nice looking car.dont now if he is in the club.

you had the mk1 then,i picked one of those up the other year but it was a N/A,i used it as my daily.

the mk2 i have is BPU.

mods............

gizzmo boost controller with fcd

walbro 255 fuel pump

iridium plugs

blitz d/v

apexi induction kit

large fmic

do-luck ltd edition hoses

engine cover sprayed purple

carbon fuse cover.

full cat back s/s twin exit exhaust.

yes mate i am on the aristo club site.as for the number plate,i wish i had kempt that but sold it with the car,the car has since gone over seas