2013 370Z GT Edition - 23 year old

eXceed

16 miles on the clock, wasn't really too happy that it had any miles at all on it to be honest being a non demo car.

But never owned anything "brand new" before, was originally looking for used but got such a good deal couldn't turn it down.

Good for you!

Got mine in similar circumstances with some 64 miles on the clock (IIRC) in 2009 and the best 'nearly new' car purchase I have ever made :thumbs:

Similar here, mine was a 12 month old display car with 40 miles on the clock, I believe it went out for just two test drives before I bought it, so 16 miles delivery mileage seems about right.

Pete

That's the same car as me, it's still the older shape.

Nice one, Understood....There is a slight styling change coming soon though i think!

Indeed, probably part of the reason they are doing the deals they are on the GT Editions. I got mine new for £26k or there abouts.

Also I pay something like £290 for my insurance. My previous car (Auris T180) was almost double, which I cannot understand.

Im with Admiral and paid for the first year of Zedness £1000. There good to deal with in my experience and cheap...and judging by random spot quotes should HOPEFULLY be a couple hundred cheaper come next renewal. Car looks great! B)

£250 for mine with Privilege but then I am 52.

That is a great price for a 370 - but a tip if you mod it expect the premiums to rise - probably a case that the insurance companies think those on the wrong side of 50 should be past all that :lol: