pre 06 or 06?

willttqs

If it was my cash, i would have the post 06 car for the same money. If you can save a few thousand pounds i'd by the pre facelift. Alternatively, save more cash and by an HR.

also its worth thinking about how a perspective future buyer would feel about the higher road tax!

£5.5k for a 2004 on 80k is about right, there will always be someone that has had a better deal doesn't mean that is the market benchmark :dry:

Yeah but I know a guy who bought a 2006 for £5k so everything is overpriced IMO :lol:

Always buy the best you can for your budget. Newer cars do have better interiors and come with more power from the factory.

Phoned up regarding three, and all had sold today! the blue ones seem to sell pretty quickly. convertibles seems pretty good prices as well at the moment, but not sure I really want one of those, although it is getting sunnier!

Do you think that this is likely to be a 300bhp version?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303215882988/sort/locasc/usedcars/transmission/manual/price-to/9000/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/60/postcode/rg415bg/page/1?logcode=p

i cannot afford a 313 unless i go for a 100,000 mile one, and i really do not want to spend more than 7 if i can really help it

not yet, due to see a couple tomorrow, but not in a major rush, just want to get something that i will keep more than 5 minutes, otherwise my wife will make me go 'missing in hemel!'

keep me updated with any zeds you get in

Will do. I wouldn't want to go for a McDonald's in hemel, let alone missing!!!!