Huge price drop for new 370s

Will370z

• 3 weeks later...

There's a Nismo version due out in June too.

http://www.carskings.com/nissan-2/nissan-370z-facelift/

Pete

Am i drunk or high or is that one of the worst written articles ever, half of it makes no grammatical or logical sense.

I agree with you Will.

We must smoke the same SH1T ;)

Edited by Harryjax

There's a Nismo version due out in June too.

http://www.carskings...-370z-facelift/

Pete

Am i drunk or high or is that one of the worst written articles ever, half of it makes no grammatical or logical sense.

Yes, all the prices are in Euros so I guess the original article has been google translated into English without being proof read.

Pete

With all due deference to current owners I am hoping that 2nd hand ones come down more....not in my budget yet :lol:

I am going to see if I can try one or two out during the course of this year with the possibility of buying a Coupe version next summer if I like it. Also keeping an open mind as to an auto.

Should knock a few k off used ones, good news for those in the market for one, not so good for those looking to sell :surrender:

I think I would still go for a GT86 :ban:

Yep I think both those comments merit one, but you might have a chance to redeem yourself ;)

Should knock a few k off used ones, good news for those in the market for one, not so good for those looking to sell :surrender:

Yep I think both those comments merit one, but you might have a chance to redeem yourself ;)

Ok point taken....

I would only go for the GT86 if I wasn't getting a Jag :teeth:

• Like 1

Ok point taken....

Nice one, I hear some jags are quicker than both Transit vans and mobility scooters. I the right hands obviously.

• Like 1

Ok point taken....

Nice one, I hear some jags are quicker than both Transit vans and mobility scooters. I the right hands obviously.

Some diesel jags are quicker than a Zed :stir:

Only in a straight line I expect :lol:

Ok point taken....

made me giggle :lol:

Most of us are on here because we enthuse about ZED ownership and having coughed up lots of our hard-earned. And yet posts appear by owners that really only serve as ammo for those looking to get in on ownership on the cheap.

Strange old world. :shrug:

This will hammer what are already crazy residuals.

Yes, used 370z's are tipped to be down as low as £10k by this time next year. ;)

Makes me chuckle...there is a thing called supply and demand. Not many cars supplied will keep residuals up. I think people after bargains will be dissapointed.

• Like 2

Most of us are on here because we enthuse about ZED ownership and having coughed up lots of our hard-earned. And yet posts appear by owners that really only serve as ammo for those looking to get in on ownership on the cheap.

Strange old world. :shrug:

The intention was to inform so that people interested in getting a newer 370 hold off and wait to see if they can get a better deal. Wouldn't want to buy one at present if there is a potential drop coming, best to wait. And from my perspective i don't care about the potential loss as i love the car and am glad i got it when i did.