new updates

Chan267

I havent really posted in a while as been busy with work and other things but had a spare hour or so to write a review on my latest additions to my 370z. I ordered the Invidia full system with titanium burnt rolled tips and berk high flow cats and they were worth the money.

The berk high flow cats were high quality items and fitted nicely to the Invidia, I do have the rasp noise but to be honest its not as bad as its made out to be. No emissions lights have come on and only problem my mechanic had was one bolt deep within the engine bay to remove the original cats.

After researching alot of exhaust systems, I decided to go for the Invidia because of the system design, value for money and was only loud when you wanted it to be. It is the perfect system for me because in cold starts, it is not much louder than standard and once warmed up, it quietens down at idle. ZERO drone on the motorway or when Im using cruise control doing 60/70mph and everyone who has heard it, compliments it and says its how the car should sound. The autoblip system is brillant too and the tone is much more aggressive and can really hear the V6 which always brings a smile to my face.

I have changed the gear knob to a titanium weighted one which makes the gear changes alot better imo. Subtle changes is the oem badges have been swapped for polished black z ones which goes with my carbon parts.

Massive thanks to Tarmac for the great help and excellent customer service, hence why I will be buying more parts from him in the future.

Next mods: Remap at rs tuning at the end of the month and in the process of ordering some suspension parts from various traders for my track day.

• Like 1

Was very tempted by that exact same exhaust setup but went for the stillen in the end. Still tempted to try one lol. Be interested to hear any vids if you post them.

+1 on tarmacs customer service, its top notch

Car looks great btw.

Edited by Will370z

Looking B)

Glad you're happy with the Invidia! I love mine, too. It was exactly what I wanted - a sound that would pass for 'aggressive' OEM really. The best bit is the way the note alters as as the revs rise from deep and bassy to a howl at the far end :band:

Would be interested to see the car with just spacers (25mm all round) on it - that alone does wonders for the stance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, after looking at the 370z with the spacers, l think they could be a future purchase but right now my focus is on handling.

Will update the thread once l get the suspension sorted out.

As for the invidia, best exhaust l have owned on a car so far

• 3 weeks later...

Got my remap done a few weeks ago by Paul at Rs tuning, the 370z gained around 31whp and 20lb/ft from standard with the following mods: Berk hi flow cats, invidia exhaust system and stillen Gen 3 intakes. Car feels brillant in every gear like fourth gear is like being in third gear. Midrange was good and as you will see through the graph, there is gains throughout the midrange. My torque jumps from 205lb/ft to 240lb/ft at the start and that is noticeable on the road as soon as you engaged fourth gear.

BEF3272A-7910-4FD6-95D8-B1619A46F178-2388-0000030CEA0F6970_zpsf9248c69.jpg

I decided to upgrade the suspension next with the following:

Eibach anti roll bar kit (thanks to Tarmacsportz for great communication and service)

Goodridge brake lines (thanks to Mitz at the Cougar Store for the brillant communication and service)

SPC/eibach camber kit F/R (b2autodesigns for great service)

KW V3 coilovers (Automek)

Alignment (c.l.c.m)

B66833CF-4A9C-4CBF-B75D-B66132897612-4959-000004EE4A795129_zps6127cb0f.jpg

C1EE1F31-1454-4808-A262-F3EF283DDC5F-2215-000002F15F375ED8_zpse89e1349.jpg

AA7D2C58-2B11-4A6A-A2E5-4F091C05C7F8-2388-000003170C4F8236_zps6d43a9ba.jpg

21B8C046-AF70-40B2-A25F-BAFC2B94EE52-2388-000003176F66C866_zpsaa1fe638.jpg

FE305F9D-61E6-4E9B-B790-51D42EE99ED4-2388-0000031764D21E88_zps5d968824.jpg

I would be more than happy to use the above traders again as I could not fault their service in any way.

how the car sits now, its lowered by 10mm but once it settles, it should be around 15mm, not had time to give it a wash or take decent photos of the car.

2647C48E-BD59-4F13-94C3-9A24DD421DF4-2215-000002F16D150306_zps39aa09ae.jpg

All was fitted at Automek by a brillant mechanic called Andrew who does all the work on my car. He can supply and fit any mods required and knows his way around the 350z and 370z. Always does an excellent job so if you need any work done then I would highly recommend him, pm me if you need his contact details.

After getting all the suspension mods fitted, the car handles brillantly in all weather conditions and gives you so much more confidence in taking corners at a greater speed. Its hard to describe how much improvement the mods have made to the car at speed but also driving normally, you feel the difference changing lanes in the motorway or going around roundabouts.

I have two track days coming up so will see how it goes as the camber setup on the car is based on some information I got from c.l.c.m and also from some 370z owners from the 370z.com forum but looking to get my settings to suit how I want the car to feel on track and on the road.

I am more than happy to answer any questions via pm or on this, overall very happy with how the car handles and sounds.

Edited by Chan267