WHATS IN A NAME?

Zedrush

The job is interesting & I get new challenges with it all the time. Its still a very competetive job as theres always lots of freelance grips applying for the same show, so it takes a while to get you're name around and to find a good Director of photography & camera op that trust you 100%.

As for rates, if it was a full time job, it would be a 6 figure salary, but being freelance I only work about 6 - 8 months of the year. I probably could do more, but I'm not greedy & at 60 + hours a week theres only so much you want to do. I've just won a contract which starts shooting 11th June until 23rd November which I'm pleased about as its a show I've done for the last 3 years

Cheers

Phil

Do you get much work out of YTV?

The job is interesting & I get new challenges with it all the time. Its still a very competetive job as theres always lots of freelance grips applying for the same show, so it takes a while to get you're name around and to find a good Director of photography & camera op that trust you 100%.

As for rates, if it was a full time job, it would be a 6 figure salary, but being freelance I only work about 6 - 8 months of the year. I probably could do more, but I'm not greedy & at 60 + hours a week theres only so much you want to do. I've just won a contract which starts shooting 11th June until 23rd November which I'm pleased about as its a show I've done for the last 3 years

Cheers

Phil

Nope still waiting cant decide but dont know how to do the vote poll, still stick to my promise a free t-shirt with the name printed on and some tickets to cagerage :thumbs:

Cheers

Phil

I do get quite a lot off them. My next contract is with YTV :D , but I also work for whoever will pay (slag) so I've worked for quite a few companies, BBC, Rollem,YTV , Intermedia etc and also done music videos, commercials & corperate films