prefacelift zed interior

taras

The switches for the seat heaters were repositioned too, some drivers hit the old ones with their elbows. Facelifts fitted with SatNavs have a different centre console with a recess rather than a cubby lid.

Pete

I never liked the silver dials and gear surround on the facelift, thought the original black looked much better

+1 the massive bit round the gear knob is hideous IMO

Plasti dip!!

:thumbs:

Mine is pre facelift and covered with RSW CF :p I have thought about plasti dipping some other interior bits though....

My 2006 pre-facelift was one of the last to be made,

I prefer the pre-facelift interior. :thumbs:

Also the controlls on the steering wheel lit up on the facelift model, which is a good thing.

I think these are 313'S only. Someone here said they were only found on the roadsters but I can't confirm that. Also worth noting that pre facelift GT roadsters only had 3 buttons on the steering wheel. Later ones do have the 6 buttons but I have a feeling that this was another tweak for the 313's but I aint sure about this.

Pete

My facelift steering wheel lights are there.

You've also got the passenger footwell net. Coin drawer instead of cup holder.

Lights in the centre arm sliding part, as well as in cup holders.

I think that's about it?

I never liked the silver dials and gear surround on the facelift, thought the original black looked much better

+1 the massive bit round the gear knob is hideous IMO

Plasti dip!!

:thumbs:

Thanks everyone. the pics where very helpful.

do you have any pics of your interior?

Mine is pre facelift and covered with RSW CF :p I have thought about plasti dipping some other interior bits though....

P3105391_zpsb4ecc1a7.jpg

P3105388_zps6486e392.jpg

Heated seat buttons moved forward. Blank switch now on passengers side.

P3105392_zps27418913.jpg

P3105390_zpsbbeef49d.jpg

This shows the console differences. Bose unit has some very slight differences.

Fodder, I'll hunt out a pic of a prefacelift GT Roadster, I'm pretty sure they only had 3 buttons.

Pete

EDIT, My steering wheel controls are different to Caroline's. That may be because the roadster doesn't have Bluetooth?

After looking through a few pictures of roadsters it would seem that the switch to 6 buttons took place some time during 2005. I've seen an 05 and definitely a GT advertised with 3 buttons, but I've also seen a 55 reg roadster with 6 buttons.

Edited by JetSet

If you'd owned both, the quality of the facelift interior is far superior, not quite sure what there is to prefer as it just feels cheaper in every regard.

If you'd owned both, the quality of the facelift interior is far superior, not quite sure what there is to prefer as it just feels cheaper in every regard.

I agree cheaper materials but I really don't like the gear surround, i guess that would be easy to change though :thumbs:

The facelift interior is an improvement but still low rent for a sports coupe really...

But then a lot of people on here hardly drive their Zed and just polish and shine the outside and engine bay so I guess the interior is secondary :stir:

• Like 2