Paint repair kit

mrchic

I will certainly let you know how it goes with before and after pics.

Luckily Gun Metal doesn't show up as much, i have a few chips/scratches which show up grey anyway. My previous black cars had horrible white marks within the chips especially the bonnet.

Sweet, i just bought one for my Azure (B17).

I've been meaning to get one for ages but keep putting it off.

I also looked direct on the P4U website and this is cheaper than on there, and with free delivery too! B)

• Like 1

Paints4u are a great colour match for the GM Zed. When I had my 350z it was far better than Halfords.

I'm just finishing a little spray project today where I've used some P4U rattle cans and again the colour match to the bus is very good.

• Like 1

Can any one give me some advice on stone chips that have gone to metal, rust spot?

By no means an official answer, but on my old 350z, I had a rusty stone chip on the roof line at the windscreen. I got some Krust from Halfords, put that on as directed then painted over the top with a P4U touchup kit. Couldn't see it was there afterwards and it never came back or bubbled from underneath :thumbs:

• Like 2

Can any one give me some advice on stone chips that have gone to metal, rust spot?

By no means an official answer, but on my old 350z, I had a rusty stone chip on the roof line at the windscreen. I got some Krust from Halfords, put that on as directed then painted over the top with a P4U touchup kit. Couldn't see it was there afterwards and it never came back or bubbled from underneath :thumbs:

That's my plan too, get some Krust and use that first as i have a few chips which have developed rust.

My kit arrived today, and looks good so far, including the paint which has a Nissan label with the code which is reassuring

Only the weather which is stopping me :cold:

• 4 weeks later...

doh! sorry didn't read the heading of the post properly. I've got the paint touchup kit from nissan. but I've heard the paint4u one is good as well plus the Nissan one is just the colour and lacquer and nothing else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought this too - has anyone manage to use it and take photos? or have any reviews?? How have people applied the basecoat?

Hoping to use mine soon, maybe the weekend

Awesome, you have the gunmetal too! :teeth:

Look forward for your update :thumbs:

Sweet, i just bought one for my Azure (B17).

I've been meaning to get one for ages but keep putting it off.

I also looked direct on the P4U website and this is cheaper than on there, and with free delivery too! B)

+1 just got a B17 too....

Same for me!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD