Photoshopped the Rays on the Zed.... yes or no?

Louisa911

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bronze wheels, yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

The more I look at them the more I also think that lighter is the way to go. Having said that....what I know about wheels or any external mods could be written on an Amoeba's Beret label :wacko:

I seem to be going in a different direction to everyone else - hoping that size doesn't matter :blush:

I am not loving that, I feel that because your zed is gm you should be trying to lift the colour of the wheels slightly, rather than making them darker. Would you not consider a nice bright colour? :)

+1 :thumbs:

Gold or Bronze rims make me think of Scoobys :surrender: .... and you dont drive one of them :lol:

• Like 1

When you starting mentioning shadow chrome i was thinking, oh no, way to go to ruin the look of the car, but to be honest i think it looks really good, i reckon going brighter is a better move than going darker. Not sure about the purple myself. Shadow chrome is the way to go.

Had a play in aperture as I wanted to steal your great side on shot, only fair to share my highly amateur efforts. Hope you don't mind me butchering your work, I'm only just getting used to using it.

IMG_05371_zpsde3b3bd8.jpg

IMG_05372_zps5c09e179.jpg

IMG_0537_zps84a49b95.jpg

IMG_05373_zps5587f7e6.jpg

• Like 1

0% finance on a mountain bike! :scare:

How much was it? One of those seriously uprated ones? Last time I had a bike, was when I was 12, so I'm totally out of it. I remember trek doing some for nearly a grand. How much more expensive can they be? Unless you are a professional sportsperson?

A lot more expensive! An average to low spec full suspension MTB is usually around £2k if you ride regularly. Mine was £3900! I could have spent a lot more, believe me. Sounds crazy but when you do it several times a week and putting it through a lot of abuse, you really do notice where the money goes. A professional downhill racer could easily have a bike valued at £6000 +

Great photoshops guys, I think bronze is still my favourite but that last grey one looks great too. Still undecided!

Edited by Louisa911

The poll is currently sat at a 50/50 split, which is really helpful :lol:

I know changing the colour of your wheels is often an alternative to getting new rims (and the cheaper of the two), believe me I've considered chaging the colour of mine a lot, but I honestly think the standard colour of the Rays looks best on a GM car.

Except for maybe in Manphibian's pics..... I'm 50/50 after seeing those :stir:

A lot more expensive! An average to low spec full suspension MTB is usually around £2k if you ride regularly. Mine was £3900! I could have spent a lot more, believe me. Sounds crazy but when you do it several times a week and putting it through a lot of abuse, you really do notice where the money goes. A professional downhill racer could easily have a bike valued at £6000 +

You must know my brother... :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Only problem with gold/bronze wheels is that it is typically a Subaru thing... I myself have a Gunmetal 350Z (04 plate) and I am toying with ideas on what colour to have them done in. i was thinking a slightly darker shade of grey to the bodywork maybe...