370z GT Ultimate v GT - What's the Difference?

greido

I've been on the lookout for a new car for my girlfriend for a while and a 370z is still on the shortlist, I've noticed this one on Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/370z/370z-coupe-3-7-v6-gt-ultimate-3dr/1044604

Looks pretty good, was wondering what the difference is between the 370z GT 'Ultimate' and a 'Regular' GT? - Can't seem to find any info on this!

Cheers,

G

When I was looking I rang a car sales place in Leeds that was selling both types. I asked the same question and was told by the salesman.

The difference is an upgraded satnav/ stereo with I pod connection and bigger alloys. BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT.

Interesting question, at first i assumed it was the connect premium sat nav, howeverother sites state the 7 speed auto box references the gt ultimate. Then i found this

Nissan 370Z key features:

Keyless entry

Engine start button

Electric seats

Climate control

18-inch alloys

Automatic xenon headlamps

Driver, passenger and curtain airbag

Audio with auxiliary input and Bluetooth telephone integration.

The GT Pack adds:

19-inch RAYS alloys

heated suede and leather seats

Six-CD, eight speaker Bose audio upgrade

Cruise control

Speed limiter

Synchro Rev Control

The GT Ultimate adds:

Persimmon suede leather trim

European DVD sat-nav, with hands-free facility

Ultimate added satnav, different interior colour, limited edition yellow paint (opt) and illuminated sill guards from what I remember. Sure it was all posted here when it was announced :)

BTW its a MY2009 model so doesnt have connect premium, this model pre-dated it.

Ultimate added satnav, different interior colour, limited edition yellow paint (opt) and illuminated sill guards from what I remember. Sure it was all posted here when it was announced :)

BTW its a MY2009 model so doesnt have connect premium, this model pre-dated it.

Correct - (although i dont think the sill guards were standard) my previous 370 was the GT Ultimate spec. The interior trim and seats were a sort of orange/tan colour. Looked quite nice with the white car. You got the pre-Connect Premium version of the sat nav though, as the GT ultimate was a 2009 spec. Apart from the interior trim, i think it was the same as the 2009 GT spec cars.

• 4 weeks later...