Hi all, new 350z owner in the North West

Hi Guys and Girls, hope all is well!

I picked up my first 350z just over a week ago now and couldn't be more happy with it! It took me a few months to find the spec I wanted but I got there in the end. Its a Black 2008 GT with the Alezan* orange leather inside with the upgraded satnav if that's correct and 33k miles. Pictures are on the way and I have a few questions but ill post them in the appropriate sections.

My plans are to leave it pretty much as is (stock), maybe with the exception of a Nismo exhaust system in the next month or so, but that's absolutely as far as modifications will go! I have had my time fiddling with and modding cars! Its off to Middlehurst Nissan in St Helens in the morning for a service and for them to have a look at the clutch for me, as im having some hydraulic issues.

Ill do my best to get to as many meets as I can but it may be difficult with work. Are there many members local to the Southport/Liverpool area? It would be good to meet and have a chat with some of you guys on here and have a nose at some other cars! Also, any tips or advice you can offer would be great, especially how to get better than 19mpg haha!

Thanks for you time,

Matt