Found it!

benjo

Found my zed, very happy boy!

Black 56 plate GT coupe with alezan leather now residing in Camberley, Surrey. I've seen a couple other zeds round here, anyone active on the forum who is local?

No pics yet but will add them asap so i realise this thread is worthless til then.

:welcome:

Hints...

1. use search function for answers. Only looks back about 1 year. New forum software, still has kinks.

2. If that doesn't work, then use Google to search the site. Just type in 350z UK forum along with what you are looking for.

3. Read FAQs and guides.

4. If still no answer, then ask. Most peeps round here are cool with most things. However some silly questions which get asked every two-three weeks really begins to grind on some. Understandable tbh. Eg. What tyres are best? What insurance company should I use? How do I go about wiping my bumhole? :lol:

PS gratz with the car. You're gonna love it!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Cheers All,

Been doing a ton of searchs and found the forum a really useful tool!! Needless to say i managed to miss the thread about a Camberley meet.

Don't worry BBK, i will save my most moronic questions for the poor souls in person at the next meet. I might even leave it untouched down there for a few days for whoever is going to wipe for me :teeth:

Got a few bits to do to the zed to get it how i want it so best get cracking on the overtime!

• 2 weeks later...