Major JAAAAG project ...Update Feb 2018

leonk

Great stuff and can't wait to see it all come together. :thumbs:

Trust me, not as much as my poor wife. This little lot has been sat in the front room for the last nine months. She threatened to launch it all down the garden at one point! :lol:

23k6bma.jpg

• Like 1

Great stuff and can't wait to see it all come together. :thumbs:

Trust me, not as much as my poor wife. This little lot has been sat in the front room for the last nine months. She threatened to launch it all down the garden at one point! :lol:

23k6bma.jpg

Most unreasonable!! :D
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Delete that picture immediately Doogy before I report your post and block you! :lol:

And there was me thinking you would find the side scoops and rear arches attractive enough to ask Chris to whittle you some up in the Zed Shed :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sorry if I have made you feel like killing me :surrender:

:blush:

• Like 2

Delete that picture immediately Doogy before I report your post and block you! :lol:

And there was me thinking you would find the side scoops and rear arches attractive enough to ask Chris to whittle you some up in the Zed Shed :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just made a side scoop like that - what are you trying to say about my scoops?

• Like 2

I have just made a side scoop like that - what are you trying to say about my scoops?

Well you are the Scoop king of the South B)

I can sense Leon hovering over the PM button to make his request.

:lol:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

At long last, I got the phone call to say my engine is ready along with a video of it running and the new five speed gearbox attached. Super excited!

Unfortunately with work I won't be able to pick it up for 2 or 3 weeks which is a real pain.

J6BFaMn.jpg

YNrWD2q.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for the kind comments guys and Chris (M) I'll keep you posted. It's really frustrating not being able to pick it up for a few weeks but I don't want to trust it to a courier on a pallet. Knowing my luck I'd come home to a soggy note saying it's "behind the wheely bin" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the kind comments guys and Chris (M) I'll keep you posted. It's really frustrating not being able to pick it up for a few weeks but I don't want to trust it to a courier on a pallet. Knowing my luck I'd come home to a soggy note saying it's "behind the wheely bin" :lol:

and by the time you get to check behind the wheely bin ............. the bin men have collected and dumped it :scare:

• Like 1