Supercharger packages for you guys to fit

Mark@Abbey m/s

DE/REV UP Supercharger kits for you guys to fit.

Been looking at doing a package deal for a SC to enable you guys to fit yourself or have a local garage fit the kit and load a good start map to the ECU prior to tuning the car on our dyno.

Would this be something that would interest you guys and girls?

I have an rough idea on pricing I think we are looking around £5500/5800 inc vat for the complete kit INCLUDING dyno time

kit will consist of;

SC kit inc intercooler

Injectors

Uprated AFM

Fuel return kit

Uprated fuel pump

Osiris standard kit inc base rev limited tune.

Dyno time @ Abbey Motorsport.

Give me some feedback please guys.

Mark

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 3

Many zed owners do come to realise that it's not the fastest coupe or roadster and so are either turning to FI keeping the love of the 350z or maybe swap for a 370Z so if you do have a good package then you could be onto something here.

Price wise seems about normal but I think many of your customers would like a drop off and pick up service from your self which I'm sure you're capable of doing.

So how about offering a full package price of it installed roll in and roll out price? Also maybe do one and have a dyno result so people know what kind of results they could expect for the full package price?

• Like 3

Agree with RT - I personally would like a drop off solution - not aware of many garages to me that would be willing to take this in let alone I'd trust but always hear good stories about Abbey, Horsham and RT!

Any reason why GTM is being preferred? Is it a better set up than a Vortech? Only reason I'm asking is I'm waying up the costs if going FI compared to a different car and alike

What other mods would be required?

After seeing the mind boggling list of parts posted up by Octet,I think it would be a great idea for someone to put a package together for people like me who wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Would full fitting instructions be included?

How many hours would it take a skilled mechanic to fit?

I have the Rev up model

Edited by stanzed

Any reason why GTM is being preferred? Is it a better set up than a Vortech? Only reason I'm asking is I'm waying up the costs if going FI compared to a different car and alike

GTM are the only people that do an SC kit for the later HR engines (2007+) as far as I'm aware.

I think the point is being missed here somewhat.

This is aimed squarely at those folks who are handy with a spanner but want the benefit of having a complete kit, rather than sourcing the bits themselves, or those that have a good garage nearby they trust to do the install for them. I'm sure Abbey will still offer a drive-in/drive-out solution for those that require it, but for now this thread/kit isn't aimed at them.

From what I can see Mark this seems like a pretty well-priced kit, although may be better to offer it at the lower price for those that are too far away to make dyno time at your place a reality. That would give them a chance to go to their local place for a tune at least. For anyone considering going FI, this is a cracking way to do it. :)

As Dan has said above, Abbey have always offered a drive in/ out service and I'm sure still will.

This seems a great deal for the DIYer with out the headache of sourcing parts from abroad and waiting weeks for stuff to turn up. It has all the parts required for a safe, reliable, fast road set up with the added bonus of Dyno time with the guys that tuned the fastest 350z in Europe......not bad if you ask me.

:thumbs:

This packaged deal is only for the DE/REV UP motors the HR package is being worked on but will be more expensive. The twin charger kit isn't a DIY job thou I am afraid.

Yes this is for people that want to fiddle around int here garage for a week or 2 fitting the kit;

We advise also to fit an oil cooler and larger sump while fitting the charger kit.

I will have a fully sorted quote later on this week for Vortech and the GTM kit working on injector prices at the moment still

With regards a price without mapping , our sub dealers ( will be announced this week) will be quoting the same time/costs as us so this gives everyone a insight to costs less fitting.

GTM are the only people that do an SC kit for the later HR engines (2007+) as far as I'm aware.

People like GTM kit as it is a little quieter and the install is a little more refined and tidy but it is more expensive.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...