I've got serious Zeditus! - in Portsmouth

Fraktion

Somebody stop me, i've only had my 350 a day and i'm already thinking:

1) Down to the local ICE installers to upgrade the battery, double din and rip out the jap satnav straight after work

2) Local wheel and bodyshop guys around the corner to sort the alloys and the bumper scuffing

3) Into the garage for a full checkover

This is the first car i've ever owned where I actually want to take care of it and "make it better". I've just come from a Range Rover Sport 4.2 Supercharged to a 10 year old 350z and feel like a teenager again!

Will it ever get better?

Oh, just to add, i'm a complete novice and totally un-mechanically minded...but I know what I like.

Welcome man, im pretty new too, and just like you im 0 mechinically minded, i know how to put oil and petrol in thats about it, and ive buggered that up before ;) lol

Again your right, like being a teenager again, im getting mine in the next 2 weeks and i aleady cant sleep through excitment haha, how sad !!! but im just too excited.

I was lucky enough to meet Keyser the other day at the Z Shed, so i feel alot more comfortable owning a Zed with him close by ;)

Thanks for such a warm welcome guys :)

Car is booked into the garage for a full checkover and to fix the niggles on Monday. Into Sextons on Thursday for the install...now to find some wheels...

Please excuse my utter noobness. wheel wise, on a 53 plate jap, will anything fit? Can I just get a set of Rays from anywhere and whack them straight on?

Then what?...

Thanks for such a warm welcome guys :)

Car is booked into the garage for a full checkover and to fix the niggles on Monday. Into Sextons on Thursday for the install...now to find some wheels...

Please excuse my utter noobness. wheel wise, on a 53 plate jap, will anything fit? Can I just get a set of Rays from anywhere and whack them straight on?

Then what?...

You will need to check offsets/Rim width, make sure its correct PCD... And decide wether you want 18's 19's....

But the Rays that come on the Zeds are the best bet as they are forged and lightweight. They will go straight on of course.

But if you want to jazz up your standard touring rims you should check mine out, my mate in Fareham runs a big body repair shop and has done a flawless job on mine!

Edited by Dave-350