Are you thinking of fitting Rear Reverse Camera

K370Z2

Just fitted a rear reverse camera to the Z. Ordered it from Brian in the States who is featured quite a bit on this forum. I ordered everything from Brian just to avoid any possible problems plus it came supplied with the mounting bracket to attached it to the Z.

Delivery fast from states was in the UK 3 days after ordering from Brain but then Royal Mail took 7 Days to deliver after that & charged £39 for their trouble £14 of that an admin charge to process a payment for taxes. Anyway rant over:-

It took me about 6 hours from start to tools packed & driving, my only advice is to follow Brian's instruction to the letter.

I did spend a lot of my time slowly dismantling all the trim to ensure i broke nothing, clipping the camera cables to the existing looms to avoid snagging or annoying rattles.

Once fitted it worked correctly 1st time just minor adjustment to get the camera exactly right. Picture quality is fantastic its as good as if you were standing at the rear bumper yourself,the guidance lines work great & will save that heart sinking scrapping noise . Brains communication, instructions and kit was spot on.

Want my advise - fit it in the summer - to stick within Forum rules it was ******* cold.

. Brains communication, instructions and kit was spot on.

Want my advise - fit it in the summer - to stick within Forum rules it was ******* cold.

who's Brain

I think I know of a Brian :bangin:

I have a 2010 Black Edition Auto so Its a premium connect but Brian answered all my questions prior to purchase & was open & honest about the overall cost of buying the complete kit from him or just the harness & you purchase the camera yourself. The picture quality on the Kenwood camera supplies is fantastic & Brian's communication is fantastic.

Brian's the one with the Brains B) .

• Like 1

Z Dedicated has supplied Brian's link address above. The cost of the entire kit was £222 the the Royal mail charged the £39 to process and deliver. You can just buy the loom but the cheapest i could find the camera was £135 so as Brian said its about the same so i couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

• 1 month later...

Glad you got it all done matey. One of the best mods I did to my 370z. Kit is a great bit of kit, well worth the cost. Better still Brian is a Brit so is more than happy to help us lot out on this side of the pond. :thumbs:

My Kenwood camera is waiting to be fitted into the van when I get some time. I now have an OEM fit Kenwood HU, so will plug straight in. Image quality is great, and works very well in low light levels.

• 4 months later...

Glad you got it all done matey. One of the best mods I did to my 370z. Kit is a great bit of kit, well worth the cost. Better still Brian is a Brit so is more than happy to help us lot out on this side of the pond. :thumbs:

My Kenwood camera is waiting to be fitted into the van when I get some time. I now have an OEM fit Kenwood HU, so will plug straight in. Image quality is great, and works very well in low light levels.

+1 The kit is excellent and has taken a good deal of the guesswork out of parking. It's not cheap but definitely worth the investment and avoids having to drill the bumper to fit sensors. Really good picture quality too.

Edited by sipar69

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in this kit. I have a UK 2010 370z and this seems to be the one to get. Brian could you DM me to discuss as I'm in the states soon and maybe able to pick one up while over there to avoid customs charges.

As far as I know, I don't think he is a member on here. You'll need to contact him via his web site. Chris`I might know better though.

I'm interested in this kit. I have a UK 2010 370z and this seems to be the one to get. Brian could you DM me to discuss as I'm in the states soon and maybe able to pick one up while over there to avoid customs charges.

As far as I know, I don't think he is a member on here. You'll need to contact him via his web site. Chris`I might know better though.

Correct. Contact him direct via the website.

If you just want a loom with instructions go to this on ebay thread this lad has one . He just hasn't posted it yet, just e-mail him he will reply, then you could get either the Sony or a Kenwood camara,

221283503313 - ebay name jas2k_1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...