Bearer of bad news......Sorry guys.

azuregt300

I am extremely sorry to hear about your Brother, I wish him a speedy recovery, and I hope its only a matter of time before he can

resume his build of his Zed and enjoy it to it's full, I'm sure you and your Dad can call upon the help of the members on her at any time.

God Speed his recovery. x Will.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update:

The doc's started a new nerve growth / stimulation treatment, which to be perfectly honest I don't fully understand. I'll post another update as and when we have one.

Again, thank you all for the kind words and support.

A friend who was helping with the car has had the login details for this account passed onto him, I hope this isnt against any rules. I've asked him to put up details of the project and the state the car is currently in. He'll make a lot more sense then my attempts at describing everything.

Thanks again,

Michael

Just a quick update:

The doc's started a new nerve growth / stimulation treatment, which to be perfectly honest I don't fully understand. I'll post another update as and when we have one.

Again, thank you all for the kind words and support.

A friend who was helping with the car has had the login details for this account passed onto him, I hope this isnt against any rules. I've asked him to put up details of the project and the state the car is currently in. He'll make a lot more sense then my attempts at describing everything.

Thanks again,

Michael

Hope all goes well with the treatment :thumbs:

Hi guys,

I've been down working on the car for the past week or so, trying to get it back to a rolling shell.

At the minute the shell has been seam welded, prepped and painted. I'm trying to figure out the wiring loom and all the electronis at the minute. I don't suppose anyone on here would have any photo's of the dash and cabin looms? I've been working from the nissan workshop guides, but the diagrams are a bit of a nightmare.

One of the air-con units in the unit fell from it's mounting (my fault, I was meant to fix it months ago), totalling the passenger side rear quarter. Does anyone on here know where / how much we could source one from?

There's a big box of parts that we think are for sale. Would it be possible for one of the admins to get in touch via a pm and advise on prices etc. None of us have any idea what these parts are worth.

Finally, does any on here have any experience with weld in roll cages for the 350? I've done a few google searches on it and it's a bit of a mine field, mostly one-offs or stuff from the states. I know customcages supply them, but I've also stumbled across a company called Nixon motorsport. Any advice would be really useful.

Any greatly help appreciated.

Cheers Guys,

James.

Hi James,

There are a number of traders on here that have a LOT of experience with the 350Z and will be willing to help you as much as they can.

The first that springs to mind and is definitiely worth asking the above questions to via a PM would be zmanalex. He even gets his own smilie :pmzmanalex: