Bearer of bad news......Sorry guys.

azuregt300

Hi everyone,

I'm affraid I'm going to have to be the bearer of bad news.

I'm not sure how active he was on this forum, I know he had a build thread up somewhere, but it may have been on another site.

Back in April my brother (azuregt300 on here), was involved in a major road traffic accidient involving 3 vechiles.

Although he survived the crash, his head injuries have left him in an induced coma. Although not the end of the road by any stretch, it is highly unlikely he'll be waking up in the near future, although when he does the doctors have told us that they don't know 'how much of him will be left'. He could wake up and be fine or he might be left with 'significant' memory damage.

At the time of the crash he was turning his 350z into a time attack car (I'm assuming that's the correct term).

Myself and our father were initially thinking of trying to complete this for him, as a surprise for him if he wakes up. Unfortunately its way beyond our knowledge or ability. We quite literally dont know where to even start.

If at all possible, could the site admins (again, I think thats the right term) please advise on the best course of action / rules etc.

To fund my brothers care, we would like to sell whatever parts of the car we are able to rather than just scrapping everything.

The full car is 'stripped' and everything is available. I will happily provide information / pics etc. once I know how to proceed.

Kindest Regards,

Michael

Edited by azuregt300

Best wishes to your brother, yourself and family having lost my brother a few years ago to a RTA i really feel for you and wish him a full and speedy recovery. Im sure you wont have any problems selling the parts there is a a for sale section www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/ with rules for selling is here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/18800-please-read-this-first-before-posting-here/ again best wishes

Rhod

Thats very sad news mate here's hoping he makes a full recovery

Completing the car is a nice gesture and as mentioned it could help keep all your family strong and united

I don't recall him posting on here but I'm sure the members will pull together to help with the car

Very sorry to hear this. If you can let everyone know a location we can come and help in completing this car. There are three of us near Bedford who rebuild cars and will gladly help in your time of need if you are near.

We hope you hear some positive news soon.

Sorry to hear this but hope he makes a full recovery with minimal brain injury sequelae. Never give up!!

Our prayers are with him.

I think you should keep the car and complete it for he sake. If you give up then his spirit will give up too.

Keep us informed and feel free to request for help or expertise or parts as there are many here with extra lying around.

You can make a list of what's needed to complete the job.

Regards

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the kind words, never expected such an overwhelming response, particularly as it seems he wasnt active on here. Its truely appreciated.

We're up in Durham, with the being kept in a unit through newcastle at the minute.

I'll have a word with his 2 sidekicks who were helping out with his car project.

I'm sure they'll be able to provide a fuller picture of what was going on with the car before the accidient.

Thanks again,

Michael.

Edited by azuregt300