10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Coilovers! Code: 350ZUK

MeisterR

We have a new discount offer to members of the forum.

You can now get 10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code provided!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers (Z33)

AZ33S.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers [True Coilovers Design] (Z33)

AZ33R.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing

*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)

*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)

*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs

*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.

*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)

*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction (Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order? Price?

Ordering couldn't be easier. Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.co.uk ) and check out using the secured webshop.

All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code 350ZUK during checkout to get your discount... Simple! :)

*Free Shipping for UK Mainland, Highland, and Island. (Exclude Jersey / Guernsey).

If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.com

Edited by MeisterR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the Zeta-R coilovers of ya! Cheers for the discount... Shame the discount didnt apply to the other bits i bought though :(

Cant wait until they arrive so i can get them all fitted now :D

They were shipped out on Thursday so you should have them now :)

Let us know how you get on with them.

Cheers,

Edwin

• 1 month later...

I may have a peek at this.

Am I right in saying that this can be done using pretty standard tools (hopefully) and you don't need a spring compressor, those things look dangerous.

The fronts look like simple bolt off bolt on parts and the rears ive seen people use a jack to lower the 'cup@ the spring seems to sit in.

I may have a peek at this.

Am I right in saying that this can be done using pretty standard tools (hopefully) and you don't need a spring compressor, those things look dangerous.

The fronts look like simple bolt off bolt on parts and the rears ive seen people use a jack to lower the 'cup@ the spring seems to sit in.

It is a pretty simple job.

You do not need a springs compressor to install the coilovers as the top mount are already installed and ready to be bolt onto the car.

If you want, the Zeta-R with its true coilovers design will make installation and adjustments even easier. :)

Jerrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally cracked. This and the other thread on Coil overs has made me capitulate. Zeta S and extension cables have been ordered!

TBH with the stock JDM damping, bashing along on Bucks roads was getting a bit tiresome - I used to think "its not my car, it's the damn Bucks roads", but I was just being tight. £73.40 discount is a nice bonus. :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisB

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...