Wales III - The Aftermath & Photos!

Liam's Z

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to email me the original AVI file, I can have a go with the software I have on trying to blank out all the number plates on the video, or even replace with the club logo.

or if you can upload the original avi file to a file sharing site I can download it and let you know when Im done, so you can remove it again.

Would be great to be able to share, so dont mind giving it a go.

If you want to email me the original AVI file, I can have a go with the software I have on trying to blank out all the number plates on the video, or even replace with the club logo.

or if you can upload the original avi file to a file sharing site I can download it and let you know when Im done, so you can remove it again.

Would be great to be able to share, so dont mind giving it a go.

Once i have all the video downloaded on my pc, i dont mind sending you a disc Chris with all the files on :thumbs:

regarding number plates.... haven't we been posting loads of photos "uncensored" already? :blush:

and rmmackfc already posted a full frontal video, here, and all the photobucket accounts are open... if some one wants the number plates they will already have them.

I personally don't mind number plates been on display... I can't imagine a car as rare as this one been common target for cloning.

It will only be Z owners wanting to avoid london congestion, or average speed traps, etc... but all Z owners are NICE , HONEST People, aren't we? ;)

I don't know to be honest this is only my opinion...

:dry:

rmmackfc already posted a full frontal video

...not me dude, beavis' vid... I was still in Scotland when the lucky ones were in Wales :thumbs:

...read a story recently about a guy who got his car cloned, poor guy was being done for a hit and run, leaving petrol stations without payment etc :scare: ...luckily the police believed him...however the poor sod that got run over is suing him...even though it wasn't him! His insurance has gone up to £180/month for an astra (I think). Police/DVLA have issued him with a new plate now, but he still has court case pending for hit and run.

regarding number plates.... haven't we been posting loads of photos "uncensored" already? :blush:

and rmmackfc already posted a full frontal video, here, and all the photobucket accounts are open... if some one wants the number plates they will already have them.

I personally don't mind number plates been on display... I can't imagine a car as rare as this one been common target for cloning.

It will only be Z owners wanting to avoid london congestion, or average speed traps, etc... but all Z owners are NICE , HONEST People, aren't we? ;)

I don't know to be honest this is only my opinion...

:dry:

Yeah, but guess there is a bit of a difference with people being logged on here then on You tube where anyone can access without even having to try!

That vid would make it very easy...... just pick your colour..... theres enough of, whereas at least if you took the trouble to join here, you'd have to go searching etc for right colour.....

Guess we just shouldn't make it easy for them!

But you can see all the pics and videos on here without logging on. :mellow:

Ah good point that I'd forgotten about :blush:

But guess you still have to find us or go looking? I don't know..... still think we should remove them if we can before posting on You Tube considering all the publicity it gets!

But you can see all the pics and videos on here without logging on. :mellow:

Ah good point that I'd forgotten about :blush:

But guess you still have to find us or go looking? I don't know..... still think we should remove them if we can before posting on You Tube considering all the publicity it gets!

I agree. :thumbs:

Also, I'm not saying it's a bad thing being able to access the info on this site. I think it's a great thing how you can browse this site and have a good dig around without registering. Really good when newbies stumble upon us.

I hate when I get sent a link to a forum or something of that ilk then you can't get in because you haven't registered on the specific website. Bollox to that.

Also, I'm not saying it's a bad thing being able to access the info on this site. I think it's a great thing how you can browse this site and have a good dig around without registering. Really good when newbies stumble upon us.

I hate when I get sent a link to a forum or something of that ilk then you can't get in because you haven't registered on the specific website. Bollox to that.

Yep agree totally :thumbs:

I think its good as newbies see what a friendly bunch we all are and then feel comfortable joining etc...... don't think we'll ever change that! :D

Great day out thanks once again to everyone involved! :thumbs:

Great to see so many new and old faces.

Here some more of the same picture that we managed to capture on the day.

15042007436.jpg

15042007437.jpg

15042007438.jpg

15042007439.jpg

15042007440.jpg

15042007441.jpg

15042007442.jpg

15042007443.jpg

15042007444.jpg

15042007445.jpg

15042007446.jpg

15042007444.jpg

15042007447.jpg

15042007448.jpg

15042007449.jpg

15042007450.jpg

15042007451.jpg

15042007452.jpg

15042007453.jpg

15042007454.jpg

15042007455.jpg

15042007457.jpg

15042007458.jpg

15042007459.jpg

15042007460.jpg

15042007461.jpg

15042007462.jpg

15042007463.jpg

15042007464.jpg

Looking forward to Wales IV later on this year :thumbs:

Some fantastic pics - that vertical wall of mist over the tops was quite spectacular!

Yeah that was very cool. To go from complete sunshine to that was spooky!

Wish I could have took some pics for that one. :D

Barely saw you all day, George. Hope you don't think I was being rude! (Or anyone else that I didn't get to speak to. :blush: )

Nice pics mate. :thumbs:

I just think you were rude and ARE rude! :p

And I'm glad I didn't talk to you! ;)

Barely saw you all day, George. Hope you don't think I was being rude! (Or anyone else that I didn't get to speak to. :blush: )

Nice pics mate. :thumbs:

I just think you were rude and ARE rude! :p

And I'm glad I didn't talk to you! ;)

Who were you again? The one in the white skirt? :p