NEED A FIGHT NAME???????

Zedrush

Okay, another post sorry guys really stuck.

During the day Im a research and developement guy for a sports company. In the evening I teach and train MMA, (for those of you that don't know thats Mixed Martial Arts cage fighting). I teach my class twice a week and have about 40 adults in each class. Out of them adults I have 6 guys that I train with me 6 times a week as they compete at MMA events up and down the country. For the past two years they have been on my back to come up with a name for the team, so that they feel they can represent and feel part of something.

Now I have never named it before, normally they just come out without mentioning who they belong to, now they want t-shirts with team names.

Can you guys think of any cool names for a fight team, had a few ideas but seem so corney.

Any great name I will design and get printed on t-shirt and send you a t-shirt as a thankyou for inspiration.

I have a guy fighting on the 16th of june think it will be televised so keep your eyes peeled :thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????

would be a nice short logo. it means "Cage Warriors" in Japanese

this is the same translation in Korean ??? ??

Nice, unfortunatly Cage Warriors is a name of Cage Rages competitor, but keep them coming.;)

Like Southern Samurai too :thumbs:

Sarnie yours are poo :p;) come on use your imagination, surely a yellow car must give you some depth ahem :blush:

Just saw Shanghai Street Brawlers thats quite good too :thumbs:

The Ragin' Cajuns.

The Demolition Dept.

Caged Fury!! :lol: (very Chuck Norris)

Annihilation (Just something with annihilation in it, think it's a great word)

PS... In the Mixed Martial Arts, does anybody utilise the Glaswegian martial art of "Fukk-Yoo", which consists mostly of headbutting your opponent then kicking them when they're on the ground? Very effective. :teeth:

team abuse

team beating

team fight action

team just deserts

team penance

team retribution

team extreme

like the team beating best ;)

TEAM JUST DESERTS??????????????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound sooooooooooooo scary :lol:

Bad breed was a logo I designed for someone else thats already in use. In cage fighting if the opponent is down and the ref lefts his arm arm you can stamp on the head. The ref lifting arm up indicates that the person down is in a position to protect himself. No headbutting.

Here is a list of other team names to get you thinking:

Team Titan

Elite

Nemisis

Trojans Fight Club

Zero Tolerance

Ghetto Style Martial Arts

Lions Den

Team Quest

Team Rampage

Punishment Academy

Vulks

London Shootfighter

London Pancrase

Savage Inc

No Gi

Ronins

Fight Factory

........ Just want a cool name to go under... And no Sarnie Team Pillow Biters is not one of them :lol: